Cats, Dont Starve Art

After doing a few quick drawings I will only post 2... for today

One of deerclops and Whisp... wonder how they became friends...

Posted Image

And another... I'm really bad at drawing humans... I had Kingdom Hearts in my mind...

Posted Image

I was also drawing this fast so that might be another reason why it didn't turn out well..

can you draw scale from the rp?

Here is a little drawing to show you how its going but I'm trying to draw him. Tell me if anything is wrong.

Posted Image

Also I was working on another picture after looking through tutorials... and im now working on another picture of the same kitsune.

Posted Image

Here is a little drawing to show you how its going but I'm trying to draw him. Tell me if anything is wrong.

Posted Image

Also I was working on another picture after looking through tutorials... and im now working on another picture of the same kitsune.

Posted Image

to the model of scale, 5 stars, tp your kitsune picture, it have an erotic pose

to the model of scale, 5 stars, tp your kitsune picture, it have an erotic pose

haha, thanks :3now I have to go back to working on the pictures again.I don't think there is anything wrong with the fox but... I guess your right... Edited by WhispNcat

Made a little comic about this thing... it really reminds me of this one day when I was with a friend...

Posted Image

I was looking at more artwork of others... I got a little depressed over it... so it took longer since I was all sad.

really I just finished drawing Shelby I was drawing small so it was fast... and I didn't add an shading or color so now all I have to do is scan it and I'll be done :3 and I try hard to draw differently not that easy for me but I try.