Help please i am new here :(

maxg50

i bought the game from chrome and for now i still didn't got my email with the product keys that my first problem.

second, i bought it from chrome and i don't see a way to get the game full screen and i though that when i buy the game i could insert the CD key into steam and play a full screen game from steam with chat and friends so my second question is can i switch my character to steam from chrome cuz i wanted it on steam well i explained my self well i think can anyone help me with those problems that i have? :(

If you look to the top right area of your Chrome window, there are three black bars right beneath the "X" close box. Click that and there is a "Zoom" function (its the 6th option down), to the far right of that option is a button to click after the "+" button, click that you'll have full screen on Google Chrome.

Are you sure you've bought the game? Didn't you get some sort of error message? I'm not sure if you can buy it without being logged in to an account. (maybe you can, I dunno.)

You should check your credit card transfers.

it didn't sent me the keys what should i do

i checked the thread nothing helped me there ?_?

If it's not anywhere in your email, then you can try your other emails if you have any or you can email Klei or create a bug thread about it. Hope it helps and that you get your keys.