William Carter explained?(spoilers!)

Ok,this is my idea of it.William and Wes were in different tents at the country fair. Wes was much worse than William and William decided to do a explosion trick with blackpowder. "Don't leave yet!" William urged." I am now doing the Ring of Fire!"While the audience was not looking,Wes scattered extra black powder in the blackpowder container. When William did the trick,extra explosions happened,burning a little girl named Willow in the front row. She ran around screaming and spreading fire all over the fair. A fellow performer, Wolfgang , began to spray water all over the fire.A scientist, Wilson ,was showing off his new invention, WX-78 , a automaton. When Wilson saw the fire,he threw his automaton into the fire and ran away. Wx hated living things from that point on. A little girl, Abigail, was killed in the fire.Her sister ,Wendy, began to cry. All the noise startled a librarian named Wickerbottom,who ran away,trampling William. Later, When Maxwell went into the Don't Starve world and met Them,he made a deal with Them that he would help Them if they gave him power over those people.Yes, I know it sounds kinda stupid.Add on if you want!

Quite a peculiar idea, I must say!

The thing is, if you watch

you'll see that Wilson is secluded in a mountain-ish home. I don't think he'd go at a country fair. But the WX-78 idea is quite an interesting one. Good work though!