D3v1n96's Less than admirable art.

Let it be known I am not very good at any kind of art but I do dabble. Here is my attempt to create a clay Tallbird post-8824-13764595365724_thumb.jpgFrontal viewpost-8824-13764595365993_thumb.jpg Side view for the beak.I have some more art I will attempt to upload tonight. P.s. Don't be too harsh.

Edited by d3v1n96
  • Like 1

You better move those papers quickly, you never know what destructive Tallbirds have in mind!

I didn't move the papers but the Tall bird was promptly moved to the oven.

Make a Smallbird now!

i am planning on making all stages of the life cycle and already made the small bird, if only I could find him. . .

Now... you're going to make Wilson and a campfire, then the picture AFTER THAT will be a Smallbird, right? Following this order... haha, great job! I such with clay [or whatever you used, I'm just not good at sculpting]

Working on Wilson and the fire now.

Took a break from [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]'s request to try some drawing (that and I cut wilsons head off)post-8824-13764595374441_thumb.jpgpost-8824-13764595375597_thumb.jpgI will have wilson sitting at a campfire with the egg and another idea done by the end of tomorrow

Edited by d3v1n96
  • Like 1