How do I get the full game on Chrome?

Mays

Well, 12 FPS is kinda low...

If you really want to play, try forcing the FPS with some program (google it, dont know any because i never try it)

Try closing EVERYTHING in the background, skype, hamachi, ICQ, or whatever is running at your PC

Try updating your GCard drivers, they can be a real *****.

Or yes, accept the lag...

For laptops, the best options I've found are

1) Run gameBooster, or some siliar process killing tool.

2) Make sure your power mode is High performance. A lot of laptops throttle the CPU on balanced/powersaver

3) Update your drivers. If it is an AMD one, and there ar eno offical ones, try force installing newer catalyst drivers (google is your friend for this one)

Oh, and also try the opposite of 2. On one laptop I had it would overheat on full performance, so seting it to balanced throttled the game down to a playable FPS, but preventing it overheating and thus plummiting to <1 fps

I would suggest playing it with the laptop plugged in. I read somewhere a long time ago that using the battery only can cause performance issues in general.

But my memory is fuzzy, perhaps I'm hallucinating; though it wouldn't hurt to try :D

I think a few people are feeling the sting of buying the game on steam. For the same price as on the google store you get half the copies on half the platforms...

I also regret buying it on Steam for this reason. I would really like to try it in Chrome, but unfortunately the only way to do that is to buy another copy on the Google store. I gave a copy to my girlfriend, but it runs rather poorly on her computer, and I was hoping running it in Chrome would fix that. Oh well.