rock mine location?

sn1122

While I don't have tip on finding them besides wandering around when you do find them they're usually in groups of 2 or 3 . And I don't think they regenerate… can anyone chime in on that?

They seem to, but it takes 12 or so days to do so (at least that was the interval from harvesting them and returning).

In a world where people pay respects by burying "Ball-in-a-cup", garden gnomes, and desiccated tentacles in marked graves.... I can buy that rocks grow fast!

Lol maybe they migrated. OT: does anyone know if it's possible for rock to spawn in a marsh? That would narrow down places to look.

Actually there is a surefire way to find rocks: there is a small island nearby which is full of rocks and spiders. To get there just head to the bridge (southwest in the first island) and keep following it. The island you want is basically to the south of the first island, so whenever the bridge forks, just keep following it in that direction.I don't know about their respawn times, but there are a lot of rocks in that island.

Actually there is a surefire way to find rocks: there is a small island nearby which is full of rocks and spiders. To get there just head to the bridge (southwest in the first island) and keep following it. The island you want is basically to the south of the first island, so whenever the bridge forks, just keep following it in that direction.I don't know about their respawn times, but there are a lot of rocks in that island.

Aren't the islands combined into one now? I think the rock island is gone now.

The new 1 giant island is much better than the round little ones, much, much better :)Only thing is I cant seem to find is an abundance of rock, only a few here and there(but that is what the game is about, struggling to survive)If you think the rock+spider combination is bad, there is a place in my island were there are 5 or 6 level 3 spider nests accompanied by 6 or 7 graves next to a marsh.I was lying about the marsh part :/ But still...I will NEVER set foot in that place EVER!

If you think the rock+spider combination is bad, there is a place in my island were there are 5 or 6 level 3 spider nests accompanied by 6 or 7 graves next to a marsh.I was lying about the marsh part :/ But still...I will NEVER set foot in that place EVER!

Why are you describing my world.:p And the giant island is great but, I miss my rock island.:(

Lol maybe they migrated. OT: does anyone know if it's possible for rock to spawn in a marsh? That would narrow down places to look.

"Rocky" biomes have a really high chance to spawn them. And "forests" have a decent chance. As far as I can tell, those are the only two biomes that can spawn rocks at all.

In a world where people pay respects by burying "Ball-in-a-cup", garden gnomes, and desiccated tentacles in marked graves.... I can buy that rocks grow fast!

I kind of assumed that those things were simply buried with the people. As in you're looting they're corpse, not that someone buried their precious frazzled wires and mismatched buttons.

"Rocky" biomes have a really high chance to spawn them. And "forests" have a decent chance. As far as I can tell, those are the only two biomes that can spawn rocks at all.

Heh, it's amazing the questions you ask when you've only had an account on the forum seven days.:) In other words, I know that now.;) Thanks anyway!