Survival Hall of Fame!

Not sure if this has been suggested already, but a hall of fame for your survival, similar to Civ V's Hall of Heroes, would be an excellent way for people to see their previous accomplishments, and adds a lot of replay value, as people will want to beat their high scores. I know I would!

I would suggest character and days survived, maybe 5 slots in the hall of fame, and, after clicking on the hall of fame entry, stats could be shown (enemies killed, different foods eaten, total food/health restored, wood chopped, etc.)

I dont' think there should be too many stats, as I maybe glanced at the gta stats once or twice, but having stats like enemies killed and different foods would inspire people to play the game in many different ways.

Well there has been a decent demand to some form of comparison between players and survival runs, so as long as it is an extra option you can access in the menu, why not. That way you can compare yourself with other if you want and see your own victories.

I don't mind seeing my own, and if I can see my own then I can screenshot and share to the forum. I think that should work just fine, it's a survival craft, I don't see the need to have an in game comparison. Competitive games can have those features sure but does minecraft? Does Terraria?

Yeah the issue is if it's going into the game the dev team has to take time to do it. This would be something that you'd want out at release so the simple addition of this "small feature" could easily cost us something big and important.

Another vote for a high score table/survival hall of fame, as posted in http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?2025-Survival-Hall-of-Fame!

Wouldn't it be great to see that LadyD is still alive with 500+ days and counting? Besides a personal best, with your own records, an all-time record table with username, number of days survived, and still living entry. I think that would be awesome.

Just another idea (besides multiplayer ofcourse :evil:)

EDIT: And as stated in another post, I would REALLY love to see multiple saves on one account. My 6-year-old son has been introduced and loves the game (who doesn't) but we have slightly different goals in the game, as you might understand :)

Edited by Magnolia