Upstairs Bathroom.

LadyD

*quietly for the headache* ehm hey guys (n gal) does anyone have any change for a cab? I just heard the bus doesnt go today and i was told the bathroom is where the cool people hang nowadays.

Im typing this from my cellphone (no jk) coz im stuck at the busstop at the trainstation for the next 45 mins. Stupid bus doesnt drive coz we have a minor storm going on in the Netherlands.. Imma be sitting here freezing my, my.. ehm well my toes off. Good save Pants, storm or not u got diz.

Also im terribly bored hurraay for mobile internet so i can browse my game fora and sports fora. Sortof. Slowly.

Good luck with the sound clearing. Ill probably be home by the time u got it :p

*staggers around blinking profusely having clearly blacked out* Where was I? Where am I? Also. Scotch is for gentlemen Tea is for ladies.

EGADS! Dos't though require a portion of topical ointment to areas of seared flesh? Due to the particularly infested nature of that very humorous jape!

*shuffles in wearing what can be described best as a makeshift tent consisting mostly of flowerprint kitchen curtains"

I hope ur happy now Fu, i am wearing the classiest thing the establishment downstairs could come up with within this short notice. My pride and self-respect are dangling somewhere below 0 Kelvin.

Greetings mr Royal sir, howdoudo

I shouldnt have shaved. I tried to buy a round of scotch for everyone to celebrate my 1 week anniversary in don't starve and they asked for my ID... I cant help it most kids aged 16 are far taller than me, this is Holland, everyone is really tall, and my parents apparantly couldnt find any taller genes stored within.

Without the beard i feel a bit... naked...

*ducks in expectance of the blow that is about to be dealt*