Art Competition Poll - Time to vote!

Who drew your favorite robot Wilson?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who drew your favorite robot Wilson?

• Chuwables.18
    • Cryptic Rabbit
    • Georg25
    • Gerbilsock
    • Lord_Battal
    • MilleniumCount
    • RichardFell
    • ScienceMachine
    • Warden
    • Willette

Time to vote for your favorite robot Wilson image!

The poll will close automatically in two days. (On may 18th.)

1. Chuwables.18

Posted Image

2. Cryptic Rabbit

Posted Image

3. Georg25

Posted Image

4. Gerbilsock

Posted Image

5. Lord_Battal

Posted Image

6. MilleniumCount

Posted Image

7. RichardFell

Posted Image

8. ScienceMachine

Posted Image

9. Warden

Posted Image

10. Willette

Posted Image

Feel free to add comments with feedback on the pictures and what not, i'd like to keep this thread visible for a couple of days until the poll is over. :)

Edited by Grispinne

I'm assuming we're not allowed to vote for our own picture, is that right? :PIt's so cool to see all these drawings all together! This was a fantastic idea, Grispinne. I wish we could do more art competitions, but I suppose funding them is the hard part. Either way, this was a lot of fun! :D

There must be no price. I would participate without any encouragement. It is an opportunity to draw stuff which you probably wouldn't draw otherwise. And you get to see the different interpretations of a certain topic from a group of artists.

Yeah, I just joined this to draw. I don't care about the prize.

I'm assuming we're not allowed to vote for our own picture, is that right? :p

It would be the honorable and dapper thing to withstand voting if we submitted something. Though we're kind of beat by the more popular artists since they have more fans backing them ;) I don't really care either way, I just wanted to have fun and draw something to see how it fares with other people's creations.I also see I got my own title :D Thanks to whomever gave me the honor of having a title!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36pKI6qNKo

Edited by Warden

It would be AWESOME if someone made another one of these. While I'm not doing the best, it was really fun!

Same, but very meticulous; at least for me anyway since I'm perfectionist who likes every little detail to be right. Another challenge is that you're drawing something out of the blue and how you can use your skills to complete the task.At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to draw a decent Robo-Wilson but after putting some time and effort into it, I feel that I did quite well.All we have to do now is kick back and wait for more people to notice the thread and vote.

Alright, the poll is over! Time to announce the winners:1. Gerbilsock with 6 votes wins ~20 euro worth of steam games2. Cryptic Rabbit with 5 votes ~10 euro worth of steam games3. Willette with 4 votes ~5 euro worth of steam gamesConglaturation eez in ordehr!I will contact teh winnarz by PM.Thank you all for participating, i hope this was a fun little event thing. :)

Alright, the poll is over! Time to announce the winners:1. Gerbilsock with 6 votes wins ~20 euro worth of steam games2. Cryptic Rabbit with 5 votes ~10 euro worth of steam games3. Willette with 4 votes ~5 euro worth of steam gamesConglaturation eez in ordehr!I will contact teh winnarz by PM.Thank you all for participating, i hope this was a fun little event thing. :)

Ah well, at least I got 4th place tied with Lord_Battal. Congrats to the winners!Also, feel free to contact me again if you're starting another contest.