Art Competition (with prizes)

And thus why no one bothers to talk to me anymore and maybe a few people thought that I was a sort of Maxwell to the art forums ... ; w ;

Aww, no, you are not Maxwell! You are a good... Egh... Art creating Science machine

- - - Updated - - -

Sure ^^,

it is more robot like than a clarinet.

But it needs so many wilsons to work... Hahahah. Looks like the whole camp is going to spend their time in that

And this is only the head...when it comes to digestion...oh man...^^

Okay, we need tons of people here to control our huge mechanical Wilson machine! He sure is a genious if he can create this thing and be its capitan to give proper orders to every part of the body!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6804[/ATTACH] This was really rushed. Hahaha, Just wanted to see how it'd go. :) I know, it's stupose to be drawings but hey, it's still a robot.

I know i said "who can DRAW the best robot wilson" but i'll accept any visual media. You're in. :)

It does NOT look like Wilson at all!! It looks like your grandmother having a metal organs in it!!(looks almost like that:abnormal:)Everyone can draw something like this! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111(im talking with sienc macine)

It does NOT look like Wilson at all!! It looks like your grandmother having a metal organs in it!!(looks almost like that:abnormal:)Everyone can draw something like this! IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111(im talking with sienc macine)

You know that is really not nice to say something like that.

You know that is really not nice to say something like that.

In case you misunderstood, Georg is criticizing his own entry to the competition, in response to ScienceMachine who was disagreeing with his harsh opinion. This is still not a nice thing to say about your own art, but I just wanted to make sure nobody was getting angry. :p

It was indeed a little bit confusing for me...Well Science says what (he) thinks clear and without any extenuation. But georg25 shouldn't let himself being harmed by this so much. I don't think his art sucks! Actually I looked at the picture again and found the little figure in Wilsons eye, waving.It seemed to refer to my post, though. But I haven't posted a response because I thought if it is his opinion...I'm not the immediately offended typ. [MENTION=37421]georg25[/MENTION] keep it up to make art and to improve yourself with every piece you do. Like myself.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6929[/ATTACH]My version. He will die soon.

Very cool, love the design. He looks incredibly creepy with those eyes. :)

Ignore that I didn't read robot XDDDsorry

Haha that's alright. Not a valid entry, but good art none the less. Welcome to the forums!

I might draw, but not for the contest XD

Yeah, you don't have alot of time if you want to enter the contest, deadline is tomorrow. :I