[SUGGESTION] Bosses, more weapons and armors. Pigs with weapons and armors too ^^

Could be a great improvement the fact of adding some bosses to the game, in the way that when you start a new game the game will choose 2 bosses randomly from a list to make each game different and more challenging, and of course that bosses can be keeping some kinds of treasures or cool things, with a rare loot :DD

Of course to make this idea possible, we need more kinds of weapons and armors, and why not, the possibility of giving weapons and armors to our pigs ^^

And word is that there will Soon be an "armored" hat, similar to the log suit in purpose. I wonder if you gave pig men the armored hat whether that would help keep them alive longer...?

Interesting question, long live the pigmen empire if so.

I would like to be able to arm pigs. When I tried to give a pig a spear, I unfortunately gave it to him pointy end first. I subsequently had to put the poor chap down. His sacrifice will be remembered as a lesson to pay attention to the action tooltip. His legacy will live on as a part of my meat effigy.

I would like to be able to arm pigs. When I tried to give a pig a spear, I unfortunately gave it to him pointy end first. I subsequently had to put the poor chap down. His sacrifice will be remembered as a lesson to pay attention to the action tooltip. His legacy will live on as a part of my meat effigy.

hahahah hahahha ha ha You've made my day, i laughed so much with your comment, now i have stomachache xD. (Poor pig, i'm sure you will keep him in your heart forever T-T)

Edited by xusnorris

Personally, i think the bosses should have something interesting, like perhaps it should be how the Terraria bosses work in that you need to summon them to fight them and get their loot, but some of them come automatically come if you are powerful enough and have lived long enough. And i think there should be a gold spear of sorts and perhaps have the ability to research stronger armor, like maybe one of them is a rare drop from tentacles that is basically a inprooved log armor that deals damage to the enemy whenever you are attacked, But i think there should be a armor that loses durability extremely slowly but instead of absorbing 100% of the damage it absorbs maybe 40% or 75%

Personally, i think the bosses should have something interesting, like perhaps it should be how the Terraria bosses work in that you need to summon them to fight them and get their loot, but some of them come automatically come if you are powerful enough and have lived long enough. And i think there should be a gold spear of sorts and perhaps have the ability to research stronger armor, like maybe one of them is a rare drop from tentacles that is basically a inprooved log armor that deals damage to the enemy whenever you are attacked, But i think there should be a armor that loses durability extremely slowly but instead of absorbing 100% of the damage it absorbs maybe 40% or 75%

Mmmm i like the idea of that armor :)