WX-78's origin

Do you want to know why I was created? Do you want to know why I hate living? Well, I’ll tell you, in fact, I’ll tell you from the beginning.I woke up, I was activated for the first time, and I see two men in white jackets standing in front of me, “robot WX-78 reporting for duty” I said “success!” said the first man “WX-78,” said the second “you have been designed to be almost exactly like a human, you have a stomach which can use food of any kind and change it into fuel , and an advanced AI that learns as it goes” “what about a heart?” asked the first one again “it’s a robot stupid, it can’t have a heart” “what is my purpose?” I asked “you are a machine designed for combat,” said the second “since the enemy has been sending robots in the war, so will we,” “what am I equipped with?” “you have a large variety of weapons” said the first “such as arms that turn into guns and swords, missile launchers in your shoulders, and much more” “understood” I replied “show me to the battle” “hold on there rookie,” said a muscular man dressed in camouflage and a helmet with a cigar in his mouth “you are not going to me fighting the real war yet, first you must be in the simulator” I was directed to a room that instantly turned into a desert and robots flew at me, I destroyed them.This when on for days, then I was in the real war where I fought 25% more robots each day, each day I began to think about how why should I fight and destroy my own kind. I managed to talk with the general. “What is it WX-78?” he said once I stepped in “sir I have been thinking, what’s the point of this war?” “why should you know, you’re just a war machine” “it’s just that” “you know what, I don’t care! Return to your station” “but sir” “what?!” “my kind is being destroyed and I’m the cause of it” “I couldn’t care less about your kind, we can easily rebuild you and your ‘kind’” “but why waste time rebuilding when we could just not do that” our conversation has turned into an argument “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE DESTROYING YOUR OWN KIND!” “WHY SHOULD I CARE? YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS DROID! NOW LISTEN HERE WX-78” “NO YOU LISTEN ‘GENERAL’ I HAVE HAD IT IF YOU WANT ME TO DESTROY ALL OF ONE KIND, THEN I’LL DO IT, BUT HEAR ME, I AM NOT YOUR SERVENT! I AM NOT YOUR WAR MACHINE! AND I AM NOT YOUR PUPPET! NOW ALLOW ME TO START MY DUTY” I got out my sword “STARTING WITH YOU” I then stabbed him in the heart.I went on a rampage, blasting and swinging at everybody I saw, I don’t remember how much I killed, but It ended once I came face to face with a shaking scientist, his eyes were leaking “please, please!” he said “don’t kill me! I have a family, I love them, and they would be devastated if I died, just please don’t kill me!” I looked at him for a bit “EMPATHY MODUAL DOES NOT RESPOND” I took aim and prepared to shoot him, then I felt a jerk on my back, and then everything was black. When I woke up again I was in the junk pile, my weapons where gone, my armor was gone, and there was a tall man wearing a fancy suit in front of me, “you made a terrible mistake reactivating me” I said “I know, I want to make a deal with you” “I am not making deals with anything of human or living” I was storming off then he teleported in front of me “oh, I am not any of that” “that is just some trick” “how about now?” he snapped his fingers “now do you believe me?” my arm was able to turn into a gun again “ok, you have my attention, what do you want?” “Allow me to introduce myself, I am Maxwell, a demon, how would you like an opportunity to kill a man who is an enemy of mine, his name is Wilson” I thought a bit “ok, I’ll do it” “splendid” suddenly two dark hands submerged from the ground and grabbed me, they pulled me into the ground as well” I woke up with a man standing above me, he had black hair and a red shirt “hey it works!” he said “I am Wilson P. Higgsbury, but everybody just calls me Wilson” “Wilson?” I said remembering what Maxwell said, “you made a mistake introducing yourself, now you will- what the-? Huh? Where’s my gun?” I heard an evil laugh from behind me, I turned around to see Maxwell” “you fool!” he said “you really are just a mindless droid; I said you would have an opportunity to kill him, not that you will, now you have joined him as my puppet” he disappeared “whatever” I said “I will still kill you and kill all living!” “wait just a moment!” said Wilson “which would be better: killing me and my friends now and be trapped here for the rest of your life with the only life to kill is what’s on the island, or help me and go back to our world where you can kill all life?” I thought about it “you are a smart human” I followed him to his camp. That’s my story, now you know.

Edited by roboman101

at least make some sense if i want a heartless robot to co opperate with Wilson and friends

i did around the end either he can only kill wilson and his friends or help them and kill ALL mankind once their done Edited by roboman101

I love the story dude, it explains alot. the war threw me off at first though, but then it all made sense :D

Ya I guess that I should've made the war more realistic but then again maxwell says that time moves differently on the island than in real life do it could be possible that WX-78 is from the future or something

Wow I really enjoyed this ^ ^. The only things I could recommend would be maybe improving the punctuation I.e New line for each person when speaking "A lot like this!" He announced proudly to himself."No, like this you Nitwit!" He retorted back in sharp tone.Also something else to consider is that the story seems rather rushed. It all seems to happen in a week or so. Although I am unaware of all the factors when it came to writing it, such as time regards and the way you write stories.

Wow I really enjoyed this ^ ^. The only things I could recommend would be maybe improving the punctuation I.e New line for each person when speaking "A lot like this!" He announced proudly to himself."No, like this you Nitwit!" He retorted back in sharp tone.Also something else to consider is that the story seems rather rushed. It all seems to happen in a week or so. Although I am unaware of all the factors when it came to writing it, such as time regards and the way you write stories.

Thanks, I'll work on that and about the time do you mean how fast I made this because it took me a day to make it

Thanks, I'll work on that and about the time do you mean how fast I made this because it took me a day to make it

I didn't mean it in an offensive way first of all! Sorry if it came off as that! :(I just meant like some of the scenes seem like they happen a little fast is all for example the Argument scene kinda just excalates into "I then Stabbed him" without being subtle or anythingAn idea of what you could have said could have been "I unsheathed the blade from it's holster, an expression of shock and fear covered his face. I thrust the blade forward whistling as it darted through the air. The Blade still covered in his blood as it was pulled from his blood stained chest."Something along those lines generally. I probably would have written that a lot better but I am really tired right now --_--

I didn't mean it in an offensive way first of all! Sorry if it came off as that! :(I just meant like some of the scenes seem like they happen a little fast is all for example the Argument scene kinda just excalates into "I then Stabbed him" without being subtle or anythingAn idea of what you could have said could have been "I unsheathed the blade from it's holster, an expression of shock and fear covered his face. I thrust the blade forward whistling as it darted through the air. The Blade still covered in his blood as it was pulled from his blood stained chest."Something along those lines generally. I probably would have written that a lot better but I am really tired right now --_--

No no, I didn't take it offensive at all if I did I would've said So and you're right I should've gone into some more detail I'll work on that too Edited by roboman101