Surviving and Thriving! (Don't starve Role Play Thread)

Wimpgang

You should probably edit that in the first post.. :p

In-Game:Warcus wakes up slowly with his vision very blurry, "What was that for? I didn't even do it! I was just thinking about it.." Warcus walks to Wimpgang i put my hand on his shoulder and starts to slowly talk to him "I'm sorry for what happened, but he could have been dead." I put my knife back in my pocket. "I can i stay here for a while? And do you have umm any machines around? Or any living creatures.. I like to experiment."

"I know let's interrogate him" said Harold "Great idea " I said as we tied him to a chair in the cellar . "I'll check on Sam and you take that knife of him and please do tell me when he wakes up"

"That is crazy talk! I'm awake! Did you ignore me!?"Warcus tries to get free from the rope, and realises he can cut himself free, he then takes his knife from his pocket, and starts cutting the rope. Warcus then breaks free, and stands up when he runs for the exit

"I know let's interrogate him" said Harold "Great idea " I said as we tied him to a chair in the cellar . "I'll check on Sam and you take that knife of him and please do tell me when he wakes up"

ignore this post

In role play:

"I have plenty of animals but none you can do experiments on."

- - - Updated - - -

"That is crazy talk! I'm awake! Did you ignore me!?"

Warcus tries to get free from the rope, and realises he can cut himself free, he then takes his knife from his pocket, and starts cutting the rope. Warcus then breaks free, and stands up when he runs for the exit

I said ignore this post

"But i need animals to keep me ALIVE! I MUST SEE BLOOD! I can't live a day, knowing i'm getting STUPID!!"Warcus looks around the room, and then back to [MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION]"I must have animals.. PLEASE!

"I'm done with you guys for now."I head out to look for some supplies, so i can call some supplies my own and don't have to rely on others entirely.I find some berry bushes and take as much berries as i can find. I find some twigs and grass, and something that seems like it's flint.Then, in the distance i find something strange. It looks like a pig, and i'm sure it makes sounds like it, but it moves on two legs and seems intellegent! I head back to the house to talk about my discovery....

"So I saw a pig like creature standing on two legs and it looked intelligent!" exclaimed Harold excitedly. "Oh those are just the Pigmen" I told him . He looked disappointed as if I had ruined a magnificent discovery . "Oh" he said enthusiastically "so they are like have pig half man or something?"

"No what you're thinking of is a Tall bird . They live in wilds . Tall birds go through threes phases in life their childhood (Small bird) , their teen years (Teen bird ) and adulthood (Tall bird ). They are hostile and would spare their lives in order to protect their eggs . Why in fact I have a pet Small Bird . His name's Sammy . Do you want to go see him?"

I walk up to the pigman: "Uhh.. Hello mister Piggy"Pig: "STAY AWAY!""What why?" As I start to walk closer."THAT MY SPACE!""Alrite I get it: your space. Ill just be on my way the-""UGLY MONKEY MA-""Oh thats it! Youre getting it!" I say as I punch the pig in the face. It falls down, blood running out of its head."Dear God! I am a murderer!"Thoughts: "Well good job, Sam, you managed to: get your leg nearly cut off, get yourself murdered by a maniac who likes blood apparently AND you murdered a pig... all that in one da-""SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!" I say trying to calm myself and start walking back to the house."

I freeze as I see Wimpgang look at the pig."No need hes fine hes just uhh... taking a nap! Yea! Hes taking a lovely piggy nap. Didnt want to disdurb him so i came back he-hehe."Thoughts: "Heh, Sam youre so busted. I bet theyre gonna throw you ou-""SHUTUP!!!"I see Wimpgang looking at me confused."I-I mean uhh... eehhh..."I run back in the house, run to my bed and take a quick sip of my tea and go to sleep.(OOC: Gonna go sleep IRL now be back in some time)

Edited by joonfish25

Warcus comes out of the house with alot of blood on his hands, and bobby the jackalopes head in his left hand "I really love to learn.." as he washes off the blood on his hand on his sweater.. When he walks over to the other guys.

Wimpgang: "You killed my pig! We must put you down for Warcuss blood needs! MwAhahahaha!""WHAT!"I wake up to see Wimpgang and Warcus standind next to me.Thoughts: "This is a ghost house. Im going insane. It must be the tea... Yeah! I cant stay here any longer if i want to survive and find Wilson!""Well... umm thanks for the help, but I got to go now... to escape you- I-I mean to find a friend and uhh... yea."

Edited by joonfish25

That's it, i'm tired of all this. I see Wimpgang is busy, so he won't even suspect a thing. I take some supplies from Wimpgang, just enough to make a campfire, some flint (3), the rest i will find out in the wilderness.I decide to march north, the opposite direcion of where we found the pigman.My journey leads me through a forest, i find ten twigs to make the most basic things. I find a berry bush, and my knowledge about gathering in the wilderness grants me two piles of berries. I find a patch of turf that seems to be a savannah, and take ten bundles of grass with me. I assume i won't need much more for now. I go on and enter another forest."Geez, this world sure is strange. I mean, a dry savannah in the middle of a damp forest? Meh, i bet you get used to it."As i enter the forest, i find another bush. Searching thoroughly, i find two piles of berries again. Just as i want to make my next step, i hear a grunt in the distance. Quickly, i hide in the berry bush, as i see another one of those pigmen, not far away. I realise he just wanders aimlessly, just as he steps on something looking like.. giant spiderweb? I hear a loud, eardrum-shattering hiss, most likely comming from the direction of the pigman. Whatever he just did must have pissed something off. Just as i finish my thought, a single spider jumps at the pigman. Whispering to myself: "Should i help him? Nah, maybe he assumes i'm hostile too!"After watching them struggle for a while, i realise the pigman wins, but is already very injured. Just as he gives the spider the finishing blow, he collapses. I decide to wait for a minute before i head out. Wouldn't want to alert more of those spiders.As i leave my bush and run up to the pig, i realise i have nothing to heal the pigman at all. The pigman has a big wound on his leg. I assume it's infected, but he probably collapsed out of blood loss. I look around for something to help and decide to search the spider's corpse for some valuable loot. After all, i have no clue what those spiders are about. With a flint and a twig, i make a quick makeshift razor and take the spider apart. I find nothing except a gland, some silk and take the meat. The gland smells antiseptic."Well, i either do something or watch the pig die." I take the gland and rub it all over the wound. I realise the wound is much cleaner now and already closes quickly. "What is this sorcery?"

Edited by Palpetinus