Raven's Dott Society Volume 2: Marvelously Terrible Events of Doom

What Should Will Do?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Will Do?

• Take the Power!
    • Fight "Them", and Ignore the Power!

Chapter 16: Goody Bag

(Will)indent The interior of the first room set the mood for me. The stone was a bright gray, and there were vines hanged from the ceiling. There was moss scattered around the ground. Sort of like a old, but not ancient kind of thing going on. "Oh yeah, this place is kind of nice. That is until I leave this room and there are baddies all over the place." I thought out loud. I opened the pouches to see what was inside. In the smallest pouch was loads of grass. In the next, was twigs. In the largest pouch were the tools. A grappling hook, a bow, a quiver of arrows, and a large piece of cloth, made into a make-shift parachute. In the next pouch was an arsonists dream. Tons of tiny bombs, gunpowder vials, matches, the sorts. In the last pouch was some more first aid. I put the stints and gauze in there. Perfect. I placed the bow and quiver on my back. The door was luckily unlocked. Upon opening in, I was greeted with a cold breeze. The room was very dark, and this room screamed ancient and scary. What a sharp contrast. Without thinking, I placed my hand in the arsonist's bag. Quickly making a torch, I scanned the room. No enemies. There were two doors, one to the right, one to the left. There was also a large clearing upfront. The wall of the clearing was lined with coffins. Note: Never go over there. I hate skeletons and zombies and crap. In the middle of the clearing were 2 chests. I examined the two doors to find both were locked. I'd better make a map. I took one of the complementary pieces of parchment (wasn't that nice of them.) and the charcoal pen and made a map. I tried to walk into the clearing,but found it impossible. I was genuinely terrified. I've had bad experiences with coffins and what could be in them. I placed my hand in the bomb bag again, and took a few out. Just in case. Match ready, I walked slowly towards the chests. As I took my first step into the sand that marked the clearing, the doors of the two nearest coffins slammed down. I ran as fast as I could back to the door. I looked to see a figure stepping out of each coffin, but not following. They stood still, almost lifeless. I re-lit my torch, and looked at the figures. My fears were confirmed. They were the terror of my life, the only thing that really scared me. Redeads from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Three words. ****. My. Life. I'm done. I might as well die, I'm not going any where near those things. My suspension of disbelief has gone out the window. How are they here? They are from a video game! They do not exist, so why are they here?!? Wait. I just said they are my greatest fear. So that means I have to fight my emotions here? Well, ****. This is going to take a long time. Let me just get out my bombs...

Chapter 17: Raven vs. Waclaw

(Harlekin)indent Waclaw drew his scythe as Raven approached. They locked blades, both pushing hard. "Look at you, Waclaw. Falling for the same tricks. I should really invest in some containment technology!" laughed Raven Crow. They both jumped back. A burst of pain triggered in my shoulder, and I fell to my knees. The shadow infection had spread down to my elbow. "Damn it all... Raven, hurry up! I need medical attention!" I suggested. "I'll be with you soon, Harlekin. Let me take care of this very quickly." he responded. He sent a barrage of crows at Beta-Reaper Waclaw, but he countered with his undead swarm. A green light emitted from the collision. Raven sported a devilish grin as he prepared for his next move. He held out his scissors, as a ball of yellow light grew. As it grew very large, he sent it flying at Waclaw. He reflected it back at Raven, and vice versa. Raven and Waclaw batted at each other, until the ball flew at extremly high speeds. Waclaw reflected it at me, and, I quickly drew my bottle. Time for what I was saving it for. The enchanted glass reflected the ball once more, and it collided with his torso. See, video games do teach us things. If you're facing a demon with ball themed energy, just play tennis with a bottle with it. The shadow was nearly around my full arm. Raven went in for the finishing blow. He simply stood before Waclaw. "You have really let yourself go. How would Anna react to this?" asked Raven with audible scorn. Waclaw didn't respond, but he returned to normal. "Odd... he always responds when I bring her up..." Raven whispered. Raven walked up to me. "Let's see that arm..." he muttered. "Looks like a amputation." he stated. "What?!?" I gasped. "I kid, I kid. We just need to get you exposed to some sunlight. It'll heal in an hour or two. Don't worry!" Raven laughed. "So, did Will knock you out?" I asked. "Yes, he did. I let my guard down. He's grown." he sighed. "Where is he going?" I questioned. "I'd think to the throne. He saw the truth. Mallory thinks he's dead. He thinks he has nothing to live for." Raven explained. "Is that good?" I asked. Raven hesitated. "I... I don't want him to do this. I think we should stop him. He's gone self destructive. He feels terrible, and thinks he deserves to disappear. I'm really worried about that demon, though. I'm positive he is on his way to the throne, as well. I can't believe I'm saying this, but we've got to protect Maxwell." Raven sighed. Protect Maxwell? This must be really bad, then. "Okay. Let's just get me and Waclaw all better, then." I suggested. Raven nodded, but was deep in thought.

Edited by Will
Very Important Plot Point Added.

Chapter 18: Fear and Anger

(Will)indent I pulled out a bomb, and fastened it to an arrow. After lighting the fuse, I shot the arrow at the zombie-like creature. The bomb didn't go off immediately after it hit the enemy. The Redead just turned its head toward me as the fuse shortened. The bomb went off. After the smoke died down, I saw that my target was standing, and walking towards me. I backed away, trying to make myself hard to see. It continued to follow me. "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap..." I whispered. I'd prefer to not lose my eardrums and need new pants, please. I armed another arrow, but with a shorter fuse. The arrow sped toward my target. It stuck, and exploded. The enemy was dead. Then life went to hell. All of the coffins opened. Redeads stepped out of each one, and made their way towards me. Why did I forget that they flock to their dead? I need to get out of this! I ran to the left door, as they all crouched down in front of their fallen comrade. I snuck behind them, and took both keys. I opened the door, and entered. This room was full of lava and fire. Anger, I assume. Something was odd, though. There was nothing here to fight. Just 3 platforms, the farthest supporting a chest. Oh well, that's always a good thing. I suck at fighting without support. I could only fight back then because of that demon in me, and just now because I happen to be good with pyrotechnics and archery. Not so lucky in knife-play. I ran toward ledge, and jumped to the first platform. I pulled myself up, but fell to the floor of the platform. Everything started to grow blurry. I looked around to see the room was flipping itself! I looked up to see three more platforms, all of which in different locations than the three on the ground. Taking a leap of faith, I jumped to where the platform would be on the ground. I found myself falling up. The room had changed. It was no longer red and full of lava. It was black, with the platforms a bright white. There were very unfamiliar patterns all over the place. I'm going to guess insanity. There was another chest at the farthest platform. No time to spare. I jumped across the platforms, and found myself at the chest. This one was locked. I looked at the chest below to find it was not. I get it, anger leads me to insanity. Okay. I went back to the first platform. The room started to shake again, and I jumped to the first platform in Anger. I made my way to the chest, and opened it. Inside was a key. This key was very strange, mind you. It had branches coming out of it. It was pitch black. I started to put it away, but I pricked myself with it. I hope that doesn't mess anything up. The room started to shake once more. I jumped to the chest platform. This time, there was a sign next to the chest. It read, "Make a sacrifice on all branches of yourself." So I've got to put my blood on all of the branches. As I pricked myself, I started to feel... funny. Everything started to grow surreal. The patterns started to move. I quickly unlocked the chest to find a pattern in the shape of a key. I reached my hand inside, and the pattern solidified. I turned around to find all of the patterns in the room were in front of my. Ignoring it, I stepped forward. As I got closer, the patterns started to shake. Almost as if they were... excited.

Chapter 19: A Wonderful Show

(Will)indent I stepped onto the patterns. They started to shake extremely fast. I tried to step forward, but found I could not. "Guess who's back?" laughed a familiar voice. I heard the sound of something sailing through the air. I turned to see strings flying toward me. I ducked just in time to dodge them. The Puppet Master! I unsheathed my dagger, and stabbed the patterns. They were absorbed into the dagger, and I could move again. A door opened behind the chest. I shoved the key inside, and ran through. I was met with a large arena, where everything was either neon colours or black. I looked at myself to see I was covered in intricate patterns, all neon white. "Ladies and Gentlemen! I introduce to you the one who will fight against the grand champion of magic! Will, The Psycho-maniac!" yelled a loud voice. I heard clapping, cheering, and booing from a non-existent crowd. "And now! The moment we've all been waiting for! The Grand Champion himself! The one! The only! The Puppet Master!" shouted the announcer. There was applause and cheering, but no booing. Of course. In a puff of smoke, my enemy appeared. I drew my dagger. "Oh, Will! Nice to see you! Where's your friend? Killing your friends?" he laughed. Oh no, he did not just say that. I charged, dagger ready. "You're just making it too easy, aren't you?" The Puppet Master laughed, as he readied his strings. Perfect. I tossed a smoke bomb, and dived out of the way as it exploded. I ran behind him, and drove my dagger into his back. As it collided, I was met wood instead of flesh. As the smoke died down, I saw what I had stabbed. And freaked out is an understatement compared to my reaction. I had just stabbed Waclaw in the back. "One of my favorites! Old Maxxy gave me his empty husk after he turned him against your friends! So now they can never fully turn him back! Isn't it wonderful?!?" he cackled. That was the final straw. The patterns on me started to move at insane speeds. Their colour changed to a sickening red. "I won't let anyone else get hurt... now die!" I kicked Waclaw's husk aside, and opened the new pouch that appeared. His revolvers. I pulled them out, and opened fire. The energy that fired was not red, but a dark purple. I leaped up, and slammed the Puppet Master into the ground. "Now this will be fun!" he chuckled. "It's time for this to end!" shouted a new voice. A vortex opened on the floor. Out of it, rose Landore. "Will, you need to get to that throne. You have a competitor. I'll destroy this man, you go! The ones ahead of you will take up your time!" Landore ordered. He's right, I must ignore the wants caused by my rage.. But that doesn't mean I can't use the power. I raced to the next door, and found myself in a wide, dark hallway. "We've been waiting for you." whispered an unknown voice. "We can't let you take his place. But we do have a use for you. Would you like unlimited power?" asked another voice. Hmm, I sense a deal that is for crazy people coming. But then again, I'm pretty sure I'm bat**** insane right now. So why not. "All you have to do is a job for us." stated the first voice. "I'm listening." I assured. "There is another attempting to take His place. Stop him, and we'll tell you more." finished the second voice. That demon posing as me. Which do I choose? These could very easily be "Them", and if they are, I'd have no chance against them. But the power might corrupt me. But then again, it is power. Ugh, why is saving people so hard?

Alright, everyone! A new poll is being added! Should Will take the power, or should he fight "Them"? It's up to you to decide! If one wins, I'll make an alternate ending for the unchosen option. The only difference is the chosen option will get read sooner! This ends The Raven's Dott Society Volume 2: Marvelously Terrible Events of Doom! Be ready for Volume Three!

i was talking to Will in your story.

Okay, because for a second there I was starting to freak out that I might have screwed up. You know, maybe having the same account name as the name as my character might not be a good idea...

So, guys. I'm heading back home from Florida, and there just so happens to be a tropical storm incoming. So there is a slight chance that I might meet a terrible doom. But, then again, I've still got 3 hours to get out of Florida. So, wish me luck! I'll be offline for 17 hours(more or less)!

So, guys. I'm heading back home from Florida, and there just so happens to be a tropical storm incoming. So there is a slight chance that I might meet a terrible doom. But, then again, I've still got 3 hours to get out of Florida. So, wish me luck! I'll be offline for 17 hours(more or less)!

Good luck, Will! We await you in 18 hours!