Rework Enraged Klaus to get Krampus Sack or at least a 50% chance.

With how we got krampus farms for the needs of giving everyone a sack, i don't see a point to needing for klaus to give anything like that kinda buff.

Personally, I'd want more bigger resource loot- honeycombs, more steel wool, rocks, whatever basically that might have in store after beating enraged klaus.

Generally, I can agree with one of the posts that Enraged klaus is more of a punishment to a player for killing one of the deer since they are no big enemies but innocent creatures as additions to likely give klaus spells, and probably a setup by Charlie to contain Klaus' power or something. There's probably some idea behind Klaus' concept as to why killing deer makes him more powerful. But yea, it's a punishment for being too greedy maybe.

On 4/7/2024 at 6:15 PM, Cheggf said:

You literally just said that the grumble bees respawn. That's how you're prevented from negating their existence.

Why don't the deer just respawn?

No, that makes too much sense. Let's expect players to restart the fight instead.

12 minutes ago, Bumber64 said:

Why don't the deer just respawn?

No, that makes too much sense. Let's expect players to restart the fight instead.

How is a deer supposed to "respawn"? What sense does that make? If Klaus could infinitely revive the deer, why would he even bother fighting you when he could just send the immortal deer? What would be stopping him from infinitely reviving himself? The queen bee births bees, Klaus doesn't birth deer.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

On 4/15/2024 at 1:33 PM, Cheggf said:

How is a deer supposed to "respawn"? What sense does that make? If Klaus could infinitely revive the deer, why would he even bother fighting you when he could just send the immortal deer? What would be stopping him from infinitely reviving himself? The queen bee births bees, Klaus doesn't birth deer.

He could summon new deer from offscreen and turn them into gem deer, if need be. (No-eyed deer magically spawn when winter rolls around, don't they? Supply not limited.) He also magically yoinks the gems (i.e., they don't drop,) for this purpose so you can't farm them.

Why would he bother fighting you instead of waiting for you to kill the deer and enrage him? Why would BQ fight you? Not seeing the logic here.

How does he keep reviving himself if he's dead? He's got one life-giving amulet, which he uses up. Reviving someone else while you're alive is a bit more trivial in DST, so he could have something like a second-chance spell for his deer (if we don't want new ones.)

Edited by Bumber64