Lazy Explorer On and Off option

Most requested feature by those that base build. We keep those staves cause they are useful and gets us out of clutch situations, but they also anyone that's turfing wouldn't need to smash their heads into tables for the stack mouse unequip to end up telepoofing.

• Like 6
  • Big Ups 1

I've played a game mode where you can teleport but you have to press right mouse to activate it, and then choose the location with mouse arrow, and then press left mouse to teleport. It's 2 clicks instead of 1 but I honestly think that's a lot better. 

And It will also get rid of the second issue which is the constant tip on your screen telling you to press right mouse to teleport I KNOW THAT ALREADY. 

Seriously these 2 issues combined are the reason I never even craft or use lazy explorers outside of fuelweaver occasionally. It's just annoying is what it is. 

• Big Ups 2

4 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Can you people stop with the pointing out mods????????????

Hey, someone pointing out a mod for an immediate solution doesn't invalidate your suggestion. It's just them trying to be helpful by offering what they can.

I'm sure it can be frustrating, but some people are unaware of certain mods and are fine with the immediate results they can get when introduced to a mod that helps them.

• Like 1