Make either Gunpowder stick to the ground, have slurtle slime doused gunpowder to stick on the ground for heavy bosses or something

in the title. I don't like fighting toad solo for the massive health pool he has and he pushes gunpowder away which is completely annoying. If we get any kinds more bosses like him that would push things away I'd want my gunpowder to be sticky and blow'em'up good.

Either give us some kinda heavy bomb craftable that we could shove all the powder into like a barrel or something or like give us a detonator and TNT equivalent explosive that would go boom after you activate something like a magnet on a nautopilot.

Or just make an explosive that would react to linked nautopilot and magnet and have larger area of boom with massive damage.

That explosive maybe to act as a container overall to how much gunpowder you wanna stick inside. Maybe max being 40 or could go higher, I don't mind.

This may seem "cheesy" but crafting powder is a way to play too. Most bigger bosses are raid boss material with healths bigger than I'd want sometimes, unless the more recent additions which Klei seem to not go higher than 10k which I think it's fine.

• Like 1

I barely touched them in a while but what are your thoughts on Brightshade Bombs or what adjustment would you give them to be that "heavy bomb" ?

4 hours ago, ADM said:

I barely touched them in a while but what are your thoughts on Brightshade Bombs or what adjustment would you give them to be that "heavy bomb" ?

Brightshade bombs are... okay, I guess? I never really thing of them when it comes to applying them to some sort of situation weirdly enough. I guess I just don't find them appealing unless to just sink the excess husks and brilliance into for fun. But they don't do the burst damage gunpowder does in a single go so I'm only partial to them.

Also, brightshade bombs are very lategame material. I'm thinking about gunpowder in the current situation cause toad is apparently a thing and has apparently too much health for standard weapons to deal with him decently without hard cheesing or having extra pair of hands to help.

Also will come to that time if we ever get another 100k health boss in this game that would bring us a huge boon of sorts we'd need to utilize materials as such to cut at their health fast for that reason and such my suggestion stands.

7 hours ago, arubaro said:

You can put it to sleep/freeze, right? Or arent they affected by the explosion?

Toad pushes that stuff away from itself when awake or not due to collision, saying from experience, the explosion has not big enough radius to reach toad too I think x-x

12 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Toad pushes that stuff away from itself when awake or not due to collision, saying from experience, the explosion has not big enough radius to reach toad too I think x-x

Ye but that only happens when is walking, right? I think is fair considering how easy would be to blow a slow and huge frog