What a treacherous creature!

The solution to this problem is to not sit around with less than 37 health if you can't avoid it consistently. Not trying to be a jerk, but the biggest theme of this character is supposed to be risk/reward, so the fact that this boss is actually dangerous to a Wanda player seems pretty novel.

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Faintly Macabre said:

The solution to this problem is to not sit around with less than 37 health if you can't avoid it consistently. Not trying to be a jerk, but the biggest theme of this character is supposed to be risk/reward, so the fact that this boss is actually dangerous to a Wanda player seems pretty novel.

I don't want any changes to the boss. I like the way he is.

I even find the argument that Wanda has to do everything "no damage" or have to nerf the character (not being old) to exchange the character's full potential for the benefit of safety.

And there are still those who argue that she needs to slow down as she gets older.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cruvimaster said:

This combo of attacks is extremely punishing, even with 90% protection it is lethal for a character with less than 37 health

Maybe you should use 95% armor...

Wanda design is arround playing well,  even if her range negates this part, so i dont see how it is a bad thing

You could’ve just built a bunch of Timey wimey rewind clocks, placed those on the ground around the pig and each time you died, haunt them to revive yourself.

Wanda IS OP and she could use some nerfs, but that’s my opinion, and I’m entitled to having it.

Yes the clocks “Break” when Wanda haunts them, but for any other character who is in the game with Wanda- it’s free endless revivals on a Cooldown timer.

• Haha 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Wanda is op if your good at the game. I've played with a bad wanda and I usally have to tend to them.

I'm tired of the wanda is op Shenanigans anytime someone does something powerful without dying because they can kite. And if you say the tp is powerful remember it costs a whole mac tusk.

• Like 4
  • Big Ups 1

12 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

I don't know how to dodge this guy's laser. So I suppose you just need a whole lot more speed to kite him?

you walk away, it's possible with default speed but i'm not sure if hitting it even once inbetween cannon uses is consistent since it's attack speed is randomized between 3 and 4 seconds after every attack iirc

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

You could’ve just built a bunch of Timey wimey rewind clocks, placed those on the ground around the pig and each time you died, haunt them to revive yourself.

Wanda IS OP and she could use some nerfs, but that’s my opinion, and I’m entitled to having it.

Yes the clocks “Break” when Wanda haunts them, but for any other character who is in the game with Wanda- it’s free endless revivals on a Cooldown timer.

Every single revive item is cheaper than haunting her own watch...

4 minutes ago, arubaro said:

Every single revive item is cheaper than haunting her own watch...

So you’re saying we should nerf Wanda by making her only forms of revival the rewind clock? Interesting idea..

• Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1

I kind of suspect the new content is designed to nerf Wanda. Until she gets her talent tree, which will mostly partially un-nerf her versus the new content.

Her range doesn't seem that worth it vs new content, when things are fast, have range or fast lunges, and can kill you so quickly if you're bothering with her old age mechanic. I also value her teleport a lot less than I used to, with new content geared towards sending you all around the map. Or maybe I just got sick of farming mactusk for 2 winters in every new world, compared to just training a rider beefalo.

Anyway, I recommend trying other characters until she gets her tree. Anything you post in favor of Wanda will just get tons of vitriol from people that think she's overpowered on paper.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

So you’re saying we should nerf Wanda by making her only forms of revival the rewind clock? Interesting idea..

Im not saying such st*pid thing

• Sad Dupe 1