Camera zoom hat should be armor

I really don't like that it looses durability on it's own, I wish it would last forever but punish player for taking damage - like bone hat and hive hat.

Maybe it's a personal issue but I just feel like I'm wasting a cool hat by using it, so I ended up putting it away for later use (probably never). 

Considering that a certain client mod exists I don't think it's an unreasonable request to make it a worse helmet.

Edited by Gi-Go
  • Like 5

The item is quite underwhelming. All it does it extend your view. Thats all.

I don't see using it for like screenshots as it has a ugly filter on it.

Only use i guess it has is for ocean boating.

Edited by -Nick-
  • Like 3

ew stinky.

I think it should stay as is, but, but... it could be repairable with the scrap or whatever that new item you use to repair WOBOT with, I think that'd be a good compromise.

or last longer idk, how many days does the item last anyways?

• Shopcat 1

7 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

Considering that a certain client mod exists I don't think it's an unreasonable request to make it a worse helmet.

This really is the main deal-breaker for the item. The fact that it's trying to fill a niche that many PC players have had filled for several years and does so in a much more restrictive way really does kill it. Even for people that don't use mods it's just kinda "meh."

One other thing that could SLIGHTLY help it would be to make it so it also increases your map exploration radius. It would at least be something.

Edited by Ryusuta

21 minutes ago, WhackE said:

ew stinky.

I think it should stay as is, but, but... it could be repairable with the scrap or whatever that new item you use to repair WOBOT with, I think that'd be a good compromise.

or last longer idk, how many days does the item last anyways?

15 iirc from the scrapbook

Edit. Okey is 12 xD

Edited by arubaro