The Lunar Siphonator's crafting recipe should be reverted for the first moonstrom

2 hours ago, Ohan said:

With the change u’ll have to kill NMP and then scrap pig to get enough scrap though

or u need to be really lucky with the small scrap piles or wait for the big one to regenerate for 25% chance at a scrap. 

and when u want to repeat u need to wait for wagstaff to spawn his junk or wait for scrap pig to respawn. And its not clear yet if ull have to kill NMP again before he can spawn as scrap pig. 

I dont see how this is an improvement in any way. I could always get three statics before i had all the gleams and glass. 

It is possible to duplicate scrap deconstructing WARBIS armor or killing werepig and deconstructing his horizon helmet.

I do agree with you, the requirement for moongleams and infused moon shards should be decreased and we shouldn't need to gather so much now as we only need 1 static.

Edited by 00petar00

4 minutes ago, 00petar00 said:

It is possible to duplicate scrap deconstructing WARBIS armor or killing werepig and deconstructing his horizon helmet.

Having to do this does not make the change to scrap better it makes it worse… 

wagstaff junk and warbis blueprints are two things u cannot control u just have to wait and wait. 

Same goes for scrap pig. Especially if it turns out u have to kill NMWP each time before scrap pig can respawn. 

This is horrible. 

U can get endless restrained statics one after the other as long as u want. And they become a cakewalk once u have BS staff. 

The change to scrap is worse in every way and having to resort to con amulet and decon staff to make it bearable does not make it any better 

• Like 1

Just now, Ohan said:

Having to do this does not make the change to scrap better it makes it worse… 

wagstaff junk and warbis blueprints are two things u cannot control u just have to wait and wait. 

Same goes for scrap pig. Especially if it turns out u have to kill NMWP each time before scrap pig can respawn. 

This is horrible. 

U can get endless restrained statics one after the other as long as u want. And they become a cakewalk once u have BS staff. 

The change to scrap is worse in every way and having to resort to con amulet and decon staff to make it bearable does not make it any better 

I really don't like wagstaff minigame it feels too repetitive for me. If you feel like there isn't enough scrap obtained per fight you can make another thread to discuss it.

Is sad to see people asking for reduced cost on stuff instead of asking for increase spawn rate. Is like people dont want to engange with content by staying afk a little less time

Edit. Also more spawn rate for gleams means moonstorms slightly more dangerous because they deal aoe damage while making the potato googles better because were be easy to rechage them

Edited by arubaro