The Gold Trims on Large Chests are out of place

I don't dislike the UI, but I don't think it fits here. I'd keep it for a better opportunity or for modders to use but atm I hope upgraded chests will make use of something more lunar-y seeing the thematic of the materials. There's even crown's shards in the recipe so something very evident should have come to mind before... non existent gold.

image.png.77d3ea37110cb369beadd6a17d164bfb.png

(Which I imagine could be solved by adding nuggets to the recipe but that would be a vile drift away from the celestial nature of the rest)

As simple as they might look, shadow dimension containers got it right, and we liked that. Not only the background is fitting but there is also a fancy nightmare swirl playing on both Chester, Magician's Chest and Top Hat. 10/10

image.png.c14991cb71e687f18382afdca88987bc.png

Now look, I'd rather not draw something myself but from scrapping a few things this is essentially what I expected at base level. Surely this can get better or make use of the other element of the recipe using scrap. But at any rate I will take it instead of the gold trims for this upgrade. Thoughts ?

big_but_lunar.png.5b8cb1051a1bbe8262be3efe4ce27602.png

• Like 19

They could do something like this to the external instead of the tall chest:

image.png.cbcbde43b7745b7d0713c45494438760.png

Those chests could have different properties like glow blue in the full moon and when we open it like in your post.

• Like 3