Suggestion : Give the new goggle the ability to see inside the bundle.

image.png.00ee91e3be0ef98b2c4f83e9ab503afa.png

The new horizon expandinator.. Is currently very underrated because of the existence of aerial view mod.

So I suggest - what if the wearer can see inside the bundle? Literally an expandinator of new horizon of QoL.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, HeatAndRun said:

The new horizon expandinator.. Is currently very underrated because of the existence of aerial view mod.

So I suggest - what if the wearer can see inside the bundle? Literally an expandinator of new horizon of QoL.

Yes please

• Like 1

I'm not using any zoom control mod and yet I think the ability of this hat feels a little too weak. So yeah I imagine for anyone who already had such mods it must be a joke. It should probably be increased by a bit more. I can't say I even like the look of it to wear it but that's the idea of the design I assume.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ADM said:

I'm not using any zoom control mod and yet I think the ability of this hat feels a little too weak. So yeah I imagine for anyone who already had such mods it must be a joke. It should probably be increased by a bit more. I can't say I even like the look of it to wear it but that's the idea of the design I assume.

Totally agree. The ability is lackluster as it is right now 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HeatAndRun said:

I disagree. This shouldn't be linked to a random item. It would feel so bad to have to equip a hat every time you wanted to look in a bundle, you should be able to look in bundles by default.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Masked Koopa said:

Perhaps it could allow geometric placement?

Please no. QoL like this should just be a base game part if they are ever going to be added to the game.

• Like 1