Wurt Mains, Wurt fans, Wurt lovers, i have a Plan (Klei dont read)

Klei confirmed that they plan to give straight forward and basic skilltrees similar to wolfgangs to strong characters, but more exciting and cool skilltrees to weaker characters like Willow...

So, you might get the plan, but i cant reveal too much to not give it away...

Wurt garbage.

Edited by Jakepeng99
  • Haha 17
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Wurt is too op, she can kill dragonfly and bee queen in 5 seconds simultaneously with both eyes closed. She's like maxwell but stronger. Shes the only character that can take over the constant completely. And she's the mastermind controlling Charlie from the shadows.

Spoiler

This has been a message by Wormwood sabotage squad. My revenge will be swift.

• Haha 5
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1

6 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Wurt is too op, she can kill dragonfly and bee queen in 5 seconds simultaneously with both eyes closed. She's like maxwell but stronger. Shes the only character that can take over the constant completely. And she's the mastermind controlling Charlie from the shadows.

Reveal hidden contents

This has been a message by Wormwood sabotage squad. My revenge will be swift.

No, like, she cant even beat bee queen on day 5, she is garbage. 

Like, she cant even eat PEROGIE! Or MEATBALLS! The best dishes in the game...

• Like 2

Wurt has always been quite late-game favourable so I think it'd be preferable if her tree stuck to that. I'd much rather have skills that cost a tonne of resources but are very powerful than have earlygame stuff you can access immediately like Willow or Woodie. I reckon she can afford to be the most powerful character as long as she has the most cost and time intensive setup. IMO this is what seperates her from Webber, and is pretty consistent with how the average wurt main plays the game.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Masked Koopa said:

Wurt has always been quite late-game favourable so I think it'd be preferable if her tree stuck to that. I'd much rather have skills that cost a tonne of resources but are very powerful than have earlygame stuff you can access immediately like Willow or Woodie. I reckon she can afford to be the most powerful character as long as she has the most cost and time intensive setup. IMO this is what seperates her from Webber, and is pretty consistent with how the average wurt main plays the game.

I agree mostly, her perks should still be focused on her merms and building them, but she still needs individual perks to make the wait more exciting.

If she was all lategame, she would be slow early on and too op lateagame.

• Like 1

Wurt's biggest flaw is that she only really has 1 merm to play with (in contrast to webber, who has like 9000 spiders)

The guard merm is just a better merm with no fear and the regular merm is just a better pigman.

I REALLY hope they add more unique merms.

Also, put a password on this post so the evil klei mods don't see the plan!

i suggest "merm"

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, marshyds said:

Wurt's biggest flaw is that she only really has 1 merm to play with (in contrast to webber, who has like 9000 spiders)

The guard merm is just a better merm with no fear and the regular merm is just a better pigman.

I REALLY hope they add more unique merms.

Also, put a password on this post so the evil klei mods don't see the plan!

i suggest "merm"

How do i make passwords?

5 minutes ago, xhyom said:

Rideable merm queen

:sjusjul:

Close enough.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

This is one of the forum topics of all time. The words in it are all made out of text. In fact, I'm even replying to it with a reply.

I managed to quote this reply, this is so fascinating, I can't even begin to utter any words at the idea of this.

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

12 minutes ago, The Starver said:

Ah, I... see. The plan is becoming clear. Infinite possibilities are unfolding... I see it all. The mysteries of the future of the game are becoming clear...

Wanda moment

Wanda sees herself with 5 skills that increase the distance she goes back when using the stepback watch.

• Haha 1

Ya, as a Webber main I totally don’t feel secure about Wurt’s existence

no one ever calls her “better Webber”

and I’m perfectly content with the fact klei never gave us a way to 1up her in Webber’s skill tree