[Game Update] - Public Testing 595713

• Developer

Changes and Improvements

• All versions
    • Added sound for the visual effect that happens when swapping blueprints in game.
    • Updated localizations.

Fixes

• All versions
    • Fixed conduits behaving incorrectly.
    • Fixed issue causing the building errands panel to incorrectly display the Duplicants' chore priorities.
    • Fixed issue causing some buildings to rotate incorrectly when built as tile replacements.
    • Small improvement to Grub Grub optimization.
    • Fixed crash using debug mode Destroy tool on Fish Feeder and Critter Flux-O-Matic.
    • Reverted fix for Potential Load tooltip, which introduced new issues. Will revisit in a future update.
    • Harvest errand will be canceled when a critter consumes a fully grown plant.
  • Spaced Out! only
    • Fixed audio issue that was causing the game to stutter when there was a large number of Interplanetary Payloads.

Modding

• Prevented a crash when loading a save with modded schedule blocks, by changing affected blocks to their defaults.

View full update

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Ninja 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1

9 hours ago, JarrettM said:

Fixed audio issue that was causing the game to stutter when there was a large number of Interplanetary Payloads.

Wait a second... did this happen even with the sound set to 0?

I remembered my game lagging like crazy at the starmap, to the point i had to increase the weight of the payloads to reduce the amount of shipments done.

Awesome if true!

• Harvest errand will be canceled when a Pip consumes a fully grown Arbor Tree branch.

Does this fix apply more generally to other plants? I have noticed something similar when a Drecko eats a Mealwood, but it's less critical than what the bug reporter encountered.

• Like 1

• Developer
4 hours ago, meekay said:

Does this fix apply more generally to other plants? I have noticed something similar when a Drecko eats a Mealwood, but it's less critical than what the bug reporter encountered.

You are correct, it applies to all critters that eat plants directly. I've updated the patch notes.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2024 at 8:26 AM, JarrettM said:

Fixes

• All versions
    • Harvest errand will be canceled when a critter consumes a fully grown plant.

Super amazed to see my bug report was fixed so fast!

Klei is really one of the best out there, hands down.

• Like 1