The wx78 skill tree with QOL and more circuits

A skill tree with no bloating, everything is meaningful, gives wx a lot more fun options and variety.

0- starting square for all upgrades, similar to a motherboard.

Spoiler

COMMENCE UPGRADES

-have 1 extra circuit slot (i am aware of all the discussion around adding slots, but this was well planned, just wait.)

MAINTENANCE: make maintaining wx78 easier and more flexible, fun too.

Spoiler

-Management expert I-IV

-circuits last 50% more

-you can freely choose which circuit to extract

-circuits can be repaired for 1 biodata per use

-Wx can craft a metal toolkit to keep in his inventory it can accomodate up to 4 circuits, 1 extraction tool and a stack of biodata.

Energy efficient I-II

-Energy regenerates in 60 seconds

-Energy regenerates in 30 seconds

HACKING: you can hack pre-existing circuits at an alchemy station feeding 6 biodata to make them more compact, only 1 hacked circuit can be equipped at once, hacked circuits can't be equipped along their original counterpart to prevent malfunctions.

Spoiler

Hacked circuits I-V

-Chorusbox hack: hacking a chorusbox circuit will make it cost only 2 slots and will have the same effects as 2 chorusboxes.

-Illumination circuit hack: hacking an illuminator circuit will make it cost only 2 slots and will have 1 extra tile of range

-optoelectronic circuit hack: hacking an optoelectronic circuit will make it cost only 3 slots, wx will also emmit an very small red circle of light around him so he can be seen at night while walking in the dark.

-thermal circuit hack: hacking a thermal circuit will make it cost only 2 slots, wx will also be able immune to attacks with an elemental effect that oppose his current thermal circuit. (wx cant be frozen by deerclops or crap king while using a heat circuit.

-kinetic circuit hack: hacking a kinetic circuit will make it cost only 2 points

CIRCUITRY: master old circuits, use clockwork to make new fun ones.

Spoiler

Singular efficiency

-circuits that solely provide extra stats give 50% more stats if worn without duplicates that fulfil the same role (ex: hunger boost, health boost, sanity boost.

the zappies I-II

-using 2 electric circuits will make it so attacks you do create a chain reaction of hits similar to the brightshade staff, repeating 75% of the

damage to nearby enemies, wet enemies will get slowed by the electric shock for 1,5 seconds.

-using 3 electric circuits will make you deal aoe electric damage if hit (**** you bee queen i hate you im gonna kill you give me 500 dollars)

New clockwork circuits I-II

farol circuit

-after scanning a clockwork bishop, wx can craft a circuit for 2 slots that allows wx to radiate a very far reaching beam of light will be cast in front of him in a 45 degree cone, perfect for exploration, but it will iluminate barely nothing around wx.

kinetic circuit

-after scanning a clockwork knight, wx can craft a circuit for 3 slots that improves his kinetic energy output, allowing him to have much more efficiency rowing, working and crafting. wx also gets a 25% physical damage increase.

JIMMY: make jimmy more convenient to use

Spoiler

Better scanning I-II

-jimmy can scan 100% faster

-jimmy can scan 200% faster

Improved networking

-jimmy moves towards wx at twice the speed

AFINITY: which side are you on machine?

Spoiler

Shadow megalomaniac

The queen will reward your hunger for power by allowing you to carry all the gear needed to conquer the world

-By scanning the nightmare werepig, a new shadow circuit can be obtained, it costs 2 slots and allows wx to use 4 extra inventory slots

that can only carry weareables, weapons, staffs and work tools. ex: thulecite crowns, shadow swords, pickaxes, starcaller staffs

affinity at all circuits dont stack.

Lunar mastermind

The cryptic founder will reward your advanced inteligence by showing you how to exploit the enemies weaknesses with your machines

-A lunar circuit can be inserted into jimmy and removed from it in your inventory, once jimmy is deployed while using the circuit, instead of scanning for creatures, jimmy will hover above WX, any mob that come close to an area around jimmy will be scanned revealing weaknesses, taking 10% more physical damage and 100% more planar damage from wx, 50% from other sources.

Skill trees seen and done skill trees which are just stat buff trees (i am not doing the wx mech), this one is an effort made possible by the people that gave me feedback on my earlier trees, thanks for the engagement everyone that helped!

This is a cleaner version of my earlier post.

imagem_2024-02-08_183820006.png

Edited by MrsBoris
edit to rework zappies kudos to @Just Ragnar edit 2 make a better title
  • Like 4