Your Winter's Feast Drops

How many chests have you opened  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many chests have you opened

2. 2. Elegants from chests

3. 3. Elegants from daily / weekly drops

It's only a quick question but how is Santa Klaus treating you this Winter's Feast ?

For myself I've opened 47 chests (22 from daily drops / 25 from weekly drops) and haven't gotten myself a single Elegant quality item in them. However I did get one from a daily drops and I'd say since the last time it felt about my usual luck and the beauty of it. But how about you ?

Reminder that to browse what you received these past weeks easily, you can use https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions and filter both categories that interest us here. The event started on December 19th.
Thanks for your time to participate ! :wilsontea:

3 hours ago, ADM said:

For myself I've opened 47 chests (22 from daily drops / 25 from weekly drops) and haven't gotten myself a single Elegant quality item in them. However I did get one from a daily drops and I'd say since the last time it felt about my usual luck and the beauty of it. But how about you ?

I got 5 elegant skins since event started 3 from chests and 2 from daily drops, don't know how many chests it was but I did get every single skin drop that was available.

32 minutes ago, 00petar00 said:

I got 5 elegant skins since event started 3 from chests and 2 from daily drops, don't know how many chests it was but I did get every single skin drop that was available.

poggerfly.webp.7fb24057afc8b9fd2a985ded25a69fe2.webp Damn

Archived