With the addition of the ice turf that you fight the frostjaw on, and its slipping, I've thought that penguls could use a refresh, with 3 simple changes

Change 1: penguls should be able to swim.

Change 2: the ice of Land pengul nests is now able to be slipped on.

Change 3: Penguls can now nest at sea on a generated large iceberg (using the same ground as frostjaw arena). Same rules that determine land nests, with added large iceberg. The large icebergs melt away if it's not winter.

8 hours ago, SSneaky said:

With the addition of the ice turf that you fight the frostjaw on, and its slipping, I've thought that penguls could use a refresh, with 3 simple changes

Change 3: Penguls can now nest at sea on a generated large iceberg (using the same ground as frostjaw arena). Same rules that determine land nests, with added large iceberg. The large icebergs melt away if it's not winter.

Change 4: Pengulls don't hit walls when sliding. Them lil sh@!#.

8 hours ago, SSneaky said:

Change 5: Stop leaving rotten eggs all around my world, plz put a cap on it like it is on manure

:wilson_cry:

4 hours ago, _zwb said:

What about counter plays to this mechanic?

Be carefull

3 hours ago, chirsg said:

If this makes it into the game, I also wish for a tactical nuke in dst.

would only be around the shoreline.

28 minutes ago, SSneaky said:

Be carefull

would only be around the shoreline.

I would like to drop a nuclear bomb on pengulls and render them extinct, if you know what I mean. 

7 hours ago, _zwb said:

What about counter plays to this mechanic?

You dont fall if you dont walk constantly 

Old content should be revisited adding new mechanics like slippering ice or tree guards and bearger throwing the player away (instead of spamming that mechanic on 90% of post rift enemies)

23 hours ago, arubaro said:

Old content should be revisited adding new mechanics like slippering ice or tree guards and bearger throwing the player away (instead of spamming that mechanic on 90% of post rift enemies)

Imagine tree guards spam throwing pine needles, and it's really hard to avoid like bishop charges. Honestly treeguards can just stay as they are, they don't need to be challenging they just exist to supply us with living logs. But deerclops definetly needs a new attack like how feastclops has, maybe Charge us with it's antlers?  Or maybe it throws ice shards into the air and you gotta avoid them looking at their shades earthquake style. Stole this one from terraria lol. And for bearger i have no idea.

3 hours ago, BalkanCockroach said:

Imagine tree guards spam throwing pine needles, and it's really hard to avoid like bishop charges

I just suggested to maker their melee atacks have the same effect as new enemies have, throwing the player. It makes sense and gives marble armor and wigfrid's new helmet a new scenario to be useful

47 minutes ago, arubaro said:

I just suggested to maker their melee atacks have the same effect as new enemies have, throwing the player. It makes sense and gives marble armor and wigfrid's new helmet a new scenario to be useful

No one gets hit by treeguards to begin with lmao.

Archived