If we stick to the topic of the don't starving, this year I'm planning to finally make a cool base in my Shipwrecked and Hamlet world, I fully completed these dlc's last year now it's time for decoration ! And make some friends in DST, I'm not alone or depressed I want to get a new feeling in this game, together hehehe

I really hope that we will get massive qol updates this year to polish, clean and add things in DST to make it even more enjoyable. Happy new year to you too stretched face fish boy!

• Like 5
  • Big Ups 1

I’ve got a really weird New Year’s resolution, the first one that should probably try to be on Everyone’s list is-

Make it to see 2025.

But my second and almost equally important resolution is to change my life for the betterment of myself & my family.. see all my life I’ve had it tough, but I’ve never complained about it because I know their are people out there who have had it much worse.. I’ve lived in houses with no heat or water, I’ve lived in houses that every time it rained the roof would leak ruining my belongings, we had never had a lot of money to go anywhere or do anything, I’m growing old & just never got to do any of things I wanted to in life, I never got to travel and see the world, I never met my soulmate & got married & have any kids- I guess you can say that I’ve lived my entire life in a little bubble, I don’t leave home and go out to parties, I don’t make any actual real friends, the friends I have are people a billion miles away over Xbox, I’m thankful that I’ve always had a roof over my head regardless of the circumstances that may have come with that, but I always knew that my hopes and my dreams were never going to truly go Anywhere.. you know?

Like I mean as much as I wanted to feel loved by someone & have kids with her always knew that deep down I didn’t ever want to drag anyone else with me into my living conditions.

And nah I don’t need a fancy mansion & expensive car or anything like that, I just had hoped that idk.. maybe someday god would make things a little less difficult?

My New Years Resolution is to find what makes me Happy. And right now I don’t truly know what that is.. Everytime I ever thought “people” made me happy- People only betrayed me, broke my trust, showed that they weren’t the friends I thought they would be.

The TL:DR is that I’ve had a lot of life lessons, some of which I deeply wish I could forget, but everything I’ve gone through has all lead me to where I’m at now, and while it isn’t the best I’d hoped for, it’s better then I’ve had in the past & I’m thankful to god that it’s not as bad as the stories I’ve seen and read about from others.

So Live to see 2025, Better myself & Family and uhh I guess that’s it. <3

Happy New Year Everyone, hopefully this one will be better than last cause my best friend dying at the start of 2023 has really kicked my butt all throughout last year.

• Health 3
  • Big Ups 3

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

see all my life I’ve had it tough, but I’ve never complained about it because I know their are people out there who have had it much worse..

I feel like you should leave behind a part of that mindset in this situation, since it practically makes whatever you feel or experience seen as irrelevant if someone somewhere feels worse. 

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’ve got a really weird New Year’s resolution, the first one that should probably try to be on Everyone’s list is-

Make it to see 2025.

But my second and almost equally important resolution is to change my life for the betterment of myself & my family.. see all my life I’ve had it tough, but I’ve never complained about it because I know their are people out there who have had it much worse.. I’ve lived in houses with no heat or water, I’ve lived in houses that every time it rained the roof would leak ruining my belongings, we had never had a lot of money to go anywhere or do anything, I’m growing old & just never got to do any of things I wanted to in life, I never got to travel and see the world, I never met my soulmate & got married & have any kids- I guess you can say that I’ve lived my entire life in a little bubble, I don’t leave home and go out to parties, I don’t make any actual real friends, the friends I have are people a billion miles away over Xbox, I’m thankful that I’ve always had a roof over my head regardless of the circumstances that may have come with that, but I always knew that my hopes and my dreams were never going to truly go Anywhere.. you know?

Like I mean as much as I wanted to feel loved by someone & have kids with her always knew that deep down I didn’t ever want to drag anyone else with me into my living conditions.

And nah I don’t need a fancy mansion & expensive car or anything like that, I just had hoped that idk.. maybe someday god would make things a little less difficult?

My New Years Resolution is to find what makes me Happy. And right now I don’t truly know what that is.. Everytime I ever thought “people” made me happy- People only betrayed me, broke my trust, showed that they weren’t the friends I thought they would be.

The TL:DR is that I’ve had a lot of life lessons, some of which I deeply wish I could forget, but everything I’ve gone through has all lead me to where I’m at now, and while it isn’t the best I’d hoped for, it’s better then I’ve had in the past & I’m thankful to god that it’s not as bad as the stories I’ve seen and read about from others.

Happy New Year Everyone, hopefully this one will be better than last cause my best friend dying at the start of 2023 has really kicked my butt all throughout last year.

Overall, good luck Mike.

• Health 1

Happy new year to you too.
Don't Starve wise, I finally need to get to fully play through DSA, I have 2k hours in DST but only about 150 and most of them have been on RoG.

Life wise, well I've gotten on 'self improvement' last year, did some progress but fell back to my old ways later on, so definitely getting back on that is a priority right now, this time with a stronger and much better mindset, that is.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Make it to see 2025.

That's a noble pursuit Mike, happiness comes from within, I wish you the best brother <3