Some Willow touch ups I'd love to see before launch

The beta release is imminent, planned for this upcoming Tuesday!

However, there's still a handful of things I'm hoping to see tackled before the update goes live. First impressions are important and this update is very near and dear to me, with Willow being my absolute go-to-character, so I want to make this one perfect!

Firstly, there's still a lot of art I'm getting a lot of feedback on. Things like Willow's casting icons and the visuals of her embers feel out of place. I'm seeing many folks mistaking them for Wortox's souls! I've made some posts about them here.

I've even made my own mock ups, right here.
var_willow_cast_icons.png.cbd152c70f49be6cd87ed60b0b63ae67.png

Art feedback aside, there's still a handful of gameplay changes I'm wanting to see before release.
I've seen a lot of feedback be given on Controlled Burning, there's still currently no option around it for those seeking spreading fires!
Alongside that, Bernie and Burning Frenzy both have gotten a few posts regarding their current states.
I still strongly believe burning frenzy can be made even better, my post about it is here.

And finally, Bernie has some stat changes I think he'd benefit from. Nothing intensive, I don't think. Others have made their posts on him plenty, I'll share my post here. It only goes over some basic issues with him.

And that's all! I believe most if not all of these still have a chance to fit into seamlessly before the update goes live. There's always time afterwards, but I believe in my first impressions. I feel very strongly for this update since I've been waiting on it for more than a couple years now, ahah. I'm really wanting it to release the best it can!

Archived