Allow wigfrid to use spear while riding beefalo

4 hours ago, KomeijiSatori said:

Or just apply 1.25x damage bonus to her mount, Otherwise riding make no sense for her because she will lose damage bonus.

To be fair, i think wigfrid should be allowed to feed meat to beefalo to tame them to Carnivore beefalo, with actual more damage and more benefit than Ornery beefalo.

Cus 1.25 damage to rider/pudgy wont do much.

33 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

... or just delete riding skills and replace them with ocean based ones. Vikings are also know as a good sailors, longboats and land raids, u know

image.png.2dd1625baa2f050fba50bbc6d26e7e25.png

37 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

It would just make ornery beefalo fully obselete.

only for Wigfrid, which, is already obselete.

36 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

It would just make ornery beefalo fully obselete.

and?

nobody incentives you to use one, and you wouldn't have to get an ornery as wigfrid with this suggestion

heck you wouldn't need an ornery beefalo as wigfrid in any situation, idk where the logic of this argument comes from

I don't think she should use the spear like that on the back of a beefalo, but as a compromise, she could have the spear dash while on the beefalo.

Either have it perform as usual, or act like a rook charge that does not do "work" i.e. chop trees, mine, hammer.

Archived