life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

Cultists... I have a mission for you.... You must.... Er...... Uh... Hunt a creature known as the...... Koalemoth! Yes....

....Why?

Are you questioning my orders...? Don't question my orders.

Er, sorry Mazaal, right away Mazaal, okay Mazaal, yes Mazaal!

-The cultists head off-

-after the cultists dispurse Maliss pops out of the bushes and begins examining the camp-ooc: face it [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION] wither is gonna meet/see young maliss

Edited by stormfront

*Wither walks over and grins down at Maliss and Mazaal*

"Looks like you really screwed yourselves over. What were you attempting? A portal? A summoning? Whatever it is, it really went wrong. Anyways, you're Mazaal, I figured that out. But then why are you tending to Mallory?"

!!! -quickly gives mazaal a don't say anything or I will hurt you look-(crap,crap,crap.. if he relises I'm me and and not her he will send me back in this form and I will be screwed) Edited by stormfront

"Why would you run from me, Mallory? What am I going to do to you?"

ooc: did he really just say that after the whole evil-twin incident? not that maliss knows about that but she is terrified becuse they hate each other and his power is currently much more than hers Edited by stormfront

ooc: did he really just say that after the whole evil-twin incident?

He's suspicious...and knows that no one other than Mallory and the group knows of that incident C:<Unless Maliss busts out some magic mirror stuff or something...

[to schiz] this does not surprise me, there were some powerful magics coming from that camp last we saw of it...

-everyone then stares at Moss-

ooc: the rerevation caused by the wave effects injurys (like how ferris regained his human arm)