life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

the scar, I suppose I should explane as you can now tell I was not always so hard to understand, It occurred during the great war, its actually its part of how I met schiz's ancestors... during the war I ended up in a skermish on my own aginst numous opponents and suffered severe injures including a gash to my throat that left me unable to speak normally, i may have even died had their ancestor not joined the fight

*Wither creates more rope and wraps it around Maliss and Mazaal's legs, tripping them**He then pulls them back towards him, then hangs them upside-down from a tree*"I'm going to pay a visit to my friend's camp. See if the REAL Mallory is there."*Explodes in a burst of light*

-as soon as Wither is gone-

we ****ing hate that shade... however this time he neglected to tie up our hands -quickly shreds the rope with her claws freeing herself and this time teleports far away-

ooc: yes she just ditched Mazaal (self preservation is much higher on her list than what ever happens to him)

that is debatable the wave did not effect my knowledge of spells but my faunt has shrunken considerably... and I can only assume the same for the others...

ooc: moss is making the most out of the fact he can be understood for the first time in hundreds of years, also Wither has yet to notice or inquire about the sling..