life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

-wither finds quite a lot of spell matrixs however there are several that stand out-

-meanwhile Moss goes to do what he really slipped away from Wither to do, Check on Schiz, he finds him leaning agnist holding both Mallory and Maliss(who stuck in child form tired herself out and is asleep)-

*sighs* I don't know what we are going to do... she seems docile right now and I don't think she is really as evil as Wither thinks she is or at least not without a reason, but then there is no garntee that she will stay docile if we undo the spell, nor can we be sure what will happen if he sees her given the way he treated that fellow in the tree..

-on heading outside Wither sees still-four year old ferris harnessed to a tree gleefuly playing with some plastic dinosaurs, frustrated he is about to head back into the tent when he relises he now sees a matrix around ferris-

ooc: sigh I explaned this when Mallory was teaching spidina but I should say I sort of borrowed the idea from a book series (though they never named it and limited it to one family of magic users) but basicly long standing spells can be seen by spell casters in a certan way sort of like a net or cloth made of woven magic by unravilng it they can dispurse the spell but only if they can see it clearly which depends on a number of factors spell strenght magic user strengnth type of spell etc..

Edited by stormfront