A big ol poll thing

https://forms.gle/BM3Ugz3uS65U8cJFA

So I wanted to get some info on what everyone thinks of the new updates especially the more decisive stuff. I just want to find out if we have just a very vocal minority. I want to get as much data as possible so even if you have not interacted with don't starve in several years but still follow the game there are options for you. This is pretty in depth and if I get a sizeable amount of responses i will make a make a post showing the findings.

I filled out this questionnaire. I hope you will share the results when you have gathered enough information. I'm interested in statistics!

8 minutes ago, joeysora said:

This is pretty in depth and if I get a sizeable amount of responses i will make a make a post showing the findings.

Ah, that's how it is. I think that even if you don't get the right number of votes, you can publish it. It will be interesting to look at even this.

34 minutes ago, Russian_Philin said:

I filled out this questionnaire. I hope you will share the results when you have gathered enough information. I'm interested in statistics!

Ah, that's how it is. I think that even if you don't get the right number of votes, you can publish it. It will be interesting to look at even this.

I mean my quota for "sizeable" is like 20 so im not posting like when i get 3 replies

8 hours ago, GimplyGoose said:

There are many players who never interact/visit the forums. If this is the only place you are linking your survey, you will likely get biased results.

I mean you can share the poll to people if you like but besides reddit ( i have already done this) i do not have a place like a YouTube audience where i can poll.

Archived