BERNIE!!! Recall

I would like to request the ability to recall Bernie.

If you wish to use any sort of quick travel, you must leave him behind or restore yourself to full sanity. It's very cumbersome!
Especially for things like Wormholes, Lazy Deserter, anything teleporting-wise, and traveling to surface from caves and vice versa.
image.png.296c59c49f0adc79207b529315c2d800.png

I have very briefly played with Bernie in this patch, but I've played as Willow before and even considered her underrated, but it seems like this skeleton is still in the closet. Even before, this was a problem. 

Bernie doesn't warp to you like normal followers do. That gets annoying. I hope this gets addressed

6 hours ago, -Variant said:

I would like to request the ability to recall Bernie.

If you wish to use any sort of quick travel, you must leave him behind or restore yourself to full sanity. It's very cumbersome!
Especially for things like Wormholes, Lazy Deserter, anything teleporting-wise, and traveling to surface from caves and vice versa.
image.png.296c59c49f0adc79207b529315c2d800.png

He should log out with you too. And follow into czves.

I think we just need a way to pick him up.  The Bernie skill tree is pretty lacking in interesting decisions b/c its all passive skills except for Burning Bernie.

imo Bernie skills should be 3 lines.  We should have health 1, health 2, some type of heal perk.  Then sanity 1, sanity 2, pick up bernie perk.  Then speed 1, speed 2, then something else.  Then Burning Bernie if you have enough total points ?  idk, just thinking things.

Archived