Bernie's Beastly boastful glow up

I wanted to say Blow Up to keep the B words going but that wouldn't make sense, now would it?
Hi. It's me, -Variant. Willow main extraordinaire. 

For months now, maybe even years, I've been clawing at Bernie to try and get him some much needed art upgrades in regards to his giant form. It seems it's finally time.
Bernie_art_comparision.png.c7a1a5fadfee87a51d40bb8a6faa38bb.png

LOOK AT HIM, it's SO, SO, SO GOOD!!!

I've been wanting this for months, the old sprites were a far cry from his small form, I'm so, so, so happy to see this glow up.
Bloody massive thanks to the folks who helped do this, he's gorgeous. Many appreciations! 

5 minutes ago, -Variant said:

I wanted to say Blow Up to keep the B words going but that wouldn't make sense, now would it?
Hi. It's me, -Variant. Willow main extraordinaire. 

For months now, maybe even years, I've been clawing at Bernie to try and get him some much needed art upgrades in regards to his giant form. It seems it's finally time.
Bernie_art_comparision.png.c7a1a5fadfee87a51d40bb8a6faa38bb.png

LOOK AT HIM, it's SO, SO, SO GOOD!!!

I've been wanting this for months, the old sprites were a far cry from his small form, I'm so, so, so happy to see this glow up.
Bloody massive thanks to the folks who helped do this, he's gorgeous. Many appreciations! 

Looks really scary now.

Archived