Shadow antlion vs shadow dragonfly

Shadow antlion vs shadow dragonfly  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want most?

• Shadow Antlion
    • Shadow Dragonfly
  2. 2. Which one do you think we will get?

• Shadow Antlion
    • Shadow Dragonfly

I don't want any of them, and I also don't think we're going to get any of them - shadow rift's content seems should to be in the cave, and I wish so.

Edited by Cassielu
  • Like 2

I want Lunar bosses on the surface and Shadow bosses in caves. That being said there are tons of surface bosses that could receive Lunar versions and barely any cave bosses that could receive shadow versions - nightmare werepig, fuelweaver and guardian are already shadow infused so we're left with... toadstool..?

Guess we either need:

- more cave bosses

-the option to fight nightmare or Lunar versions of bosses on the surface

-to accept we may not really receive any new shadow bosses except for toadstool

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cassielu said:

I don't want any of them, and I also don't think we're going to get any of them - shadow rift's change seems to be in the cave, and I wish so.

Be cool if the shadow nightmare fuel corruption leaked from the sinkholes on the surface so only areas around them got infected. The lunar entities could form walls around the sinkholes, like what charlie does when you turn on the archives, to guard against the nightmare. 

Maybe during the new moon cycle or at night when the darkness is strongest the nightmare corruption can spread to other places or mobs on the surface temporarily.

Edited by Gashzer

The prompt for activating the shadow rifts says that if you accept 'Beautiful, terrible things will be brought to the surface' - I obviously means in a general sense but who's to say some of the influence of the caves make it into an area of the map, we've got Lunar stuff in the caves, maybe some Shadow slips through even if it's only to facilitate a boss fight.