Glommer should be Lunar aligned.

7 minutes ago, MrMNWorm said:

It makes perfect sense SpookyXy... and what makes even more sense... is if Glommer gets possessed by the Gestalts during the Lunar Rift Cycle... and starts a Lunar Mutated Glommer Zombie boss fight.

Or like glommer grows to the size of a beefalo and can no longer use it's wings to float so it uses it's mutated legs to stand and starts to leave a trail of goop like beequeen

Oh definitely @gamehun20... Glommer gets all huge and monstrous... drooling Glommer Goop everywhere... and I'm thinking he would have a 100% chance to drop a Krampus Sack once defeated... that way players will stop needlessly slaughtering him to farm Krampii for it.

Makes sense if you think about it...

2 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

I mean if player's want to do it they can activate the lunar storm and do it every night

That's it Gamehun!!

IF a player uses the Moonstorm or Wicker's Book to spawn and kill Glommer like 10-15 days in a row while the Lunar Rift is open, THEN a Gestalt floats in, possesses Glommer's lifeless little body... and mutates him into his huge Lunar Mutant Zombie form... that has like 30,000 HP and a crazy AoE smash attack... and 100% chance to drop a Krampus Sack once defeated... thus ending the Glommer slaughter cycle.

THAT really makes sense... and would be a really cool way to get a guaranteed Krampus Sack.

1 hour ago, MrMNWorm said:

It makes perfect sense SpookyXy... and what makes even more sense... is if Glommer gets possessed by the Gestalts during the Lunar Rift Cycle... and starts a Lunar Mutated Glommer Zombie boss fight.

Good idea honestly, though i would prefer it to just be a regular enemie than a boss fight who dies in like 10 seconds, like the girl miner in hollow knight who gets infected.

9 minutes ago, Ulisesvolador said:

IMO it doesn't, Lunar alignement is for creatures that have a direct connection with the moon or have been mutated by it. normal Glommer is just a creature that is attracted to a flower that flourishes on full moons.

The flower should be lunar aligned.

Now what that should do, I dunno.

44 minutes ago, Ulisesvolador said:

IMO it doesn't, Lunar alignement is for creatures that have a direct connection with the moon or have been mutated by it. normal Glommer is just a creature that is attracted to a flower that flourishes on full moons.

That sounds like he has a connection to the moon then, he flys down from the sky during a full moon and returns to it when the full moon ends. Plus he's a monster, resembles the shattered spiders and isn't attacked by them (or any spider).

2 hours ago, MrMNWorm said:

I agree, but I don't really want it to be a boss fight (I don't want to hurt Glommer). I'd rather he get some kind of upgrade Post rifts, like chester and hutch.

8 hours ago, SpookyXy said:

I agree, but I don't really want it to be a boss fight (I don't want to hurt Glommer). I'd rather he get some kind of upgrade Post rifts, like chester and hutch.

Maybe feeding him a certain item lets him grow a little bit bigger and for a limited amount of time he shoots out glommer goop at enemies you aggro which either slows or stuns or temporarily panics them or something. That might be neat 

My apologizes @gamehun20, I'm stretching it too far and spreading it too thin.

Basically I'm trying to start a fan-theory that Glommer (from Don't Starve) is the spawn of Rom (from Bloodborne) because they kinda look alike and Glom rhymes with Rom... it made sense in my head.

Archived