Gramaphone should last forever

K0rrt

yeah, i always wanted the gramaphone to be an actual thing in dst, i saw a mod with similar features but it went outdated(i think).

Now that we have it we can finally hear in the game classics like, dr.style, creepy forest and ragtime. The only problem is that the gramaphone last like 1 minute and then it turns off. It would be pretty cool if the gramaphone lasted forever because there is already the option to turn it off....

8 minutes ago, Deerclops Mika said:

The gramophone is used in the game to relieve stress from plants in the garden. So it would be too imbalanced.

is that so? ugh what a shame, i tought it was for decoration only, so the base had some music in the background.

edit: yep, thats its use.... damm

2 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

The gramophone is used in the game to relieve stress from plants in the garden. So it would be too imbalanced.

The discs are infinite use no? And the radius of the gramophone is so small (heard it was like 1.5 tiles) that it wouldn't be imbalanced, especially since the fruit fly is capable of tending to a 2x2 or even 3x3 area of crops perfectly fine.

Archived