More Frenzy Level Ideas!

Here are some additional frenzy levels that I thought would be cool to implement (in no particular order):

* Even more elites spawn

* All enemies are elites

* All mini-bosses are elites (ex: you wouldn't get normal Yammos but Imbued Yammos instead)

* You've got the case of bad luck (lowers you're starting luck)

* More rooms are their hard version

* All rooms are their hard version

By hard version, I mean that when you select a room, some of the options have some spiked thing around their icon and you have to fight three rounds of enemies rather than 2.

* There are more traps (?) (not too sure about this one tbh)

On 9/24/2023 at 9:02 AM, lakhnish said:

Here are some additional frenzy levels that I thought would be cool to implement (in no particular order):

* Even more elites spawn

* All enemies are elites

* All mini-bosses are elites (ex: you wouldn't get normal Yammos but Imbued Yammos instead)

* You've got the case of bad luck (lowers you're starting luck)

* More rooms are their hard version

* All rooms are their hard version

By hard version, I mean that when you select a room, some of the options have some spiked thing around their icon and you have to fight three rounds of enemies rather than 2.

* There are more traps (?) (not too sure about this one tbh)

I like a lot of these though I feel like lowering player's sluck wouldn't be a great change. I think frenzy levels should be more difficult but also more rewarding for the player. Bad luck just feels like its punishing you or doing well, but all the other suggestions do sound like a lot of fun. 

On 9/27/2023 at 4:27 PM, Catteflyterpill said:

I like a lot of these though I feel like lowering player's sluck wouldn't be a great change. I think frenzy levels should be more difficult but also more rewarding for the player. Bad luck just feels like its punishing you or doing well, but all the other suggestions do sound like a lot of fun. 

I think we need a level 10  , Which will have a Crushed skull Icon 

All Enemies are Elite , All bosses have more HP , The ultimate Challenge .   also Lvl 10 should have something unique no other lvl have : 1 extra room  that has : ???? 

And by completing frenzy  Lvl 10  you have a big green Check mark on the lvl and special rewards - like cosmetic , weapon skin , or something like that to show off ;)

This will give players a good amount of motivation to keep the grind up to lvl 10 , also I think there should be mid frenzy lvl rewards , to keep you going , like cosmetics . 

Archived