Coffee bushes still wither after only 1 harvest

According to the wiki (which may or may not be incorrect), it states that coffee bushes last 3-5 harvest after fertilizing before withering, yet for the past few years they always seem to wither after only 1 harvest. It's listed that this is a bug in the wiki, and so assuming it is actually a bug, it really should be fixed.

The only time I've seen where the Coffee Plants can be harvested multiple times is in Summer or Dry seasons of Reign of Giants and Shipwrecked, respectively. I don't know if it's meant to be a glitch where they stop withering during the hottest seasons in the game according to the wiki, but I always thought it was a nice touch.

I could be wrong, and it would probably be best if someone looked into the code to see what the intended outcome is supposed to be.

If the temperature is too cold coffee plants will wither, and since they're only protected for 1 harvest after fertilization they will usually wither after said harvest in colder seasons, that's the intended behavior,

20 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

I could be wrong, and it would probably be best if someone looked into the code to see what the intended outcome is supposed to be.

Yeah that was the thing, it wasn't really agreed upon what was causing this but as far as I remember they stayed perked up in dry season and summer as well if you planted them in RoG. That didn't seem random at all and made logical sense, I mean they're native to the rim of a volcano... There were actual bugs that made things more confusing (that are now fixed btw), but we didn't really have anything that laid out what's supposed to happen until this bug report:

Archived