Enough about the content, what do you think the animated short will entail?

As I said in the title, I'm starting to wonder what exactly they're going to introduce lore wise to Wilson, the only current connection I see is him just buying a voxola radio and maxwell ensues, how for you think it'll go? 

That e

3 minutes ago, maxwell_winters said:

It's probably gonna be like Encore. They will show him surviving in the Constant and tease the next story arc. 

Except they already showed it 9 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0QhvmisGWU&ab_channel=KleiEntertainment

Yup, that's what I said, that's all we knoe that connects Wilson to everything 

I'd love for it to show us what happened when Wilson got trapped by the Nightmare Throne

...but given everything that the refresh brought I'm sure the cinematic will, more or less, show us what Charlie is currently doing and how Daywalker came to be, with some Wilson sprinkled here and there

My idea is that they will animate some of the official comic that takes place right after Wilson is removed from the throne, the one where he and Maxwell build the original portal. (Kinda like what they did with Maxwells short) Then it will transition to various shots of him surviving various horrors with the others as he becomes more beard and experienced, with shots of Charlie sprinkled in. Maybe show bits of each update cinematic too as things develop. During all of this he will be doing science, and possibly doing something that Charlie won't like. Oh and the dayewalker will be there at the end.

Of course they could go backwards and show his life before he got the knowledge from the radio, or they could go full lore with Wilson in the middle of it all. But, both require knowledge that I don't have.

23 minutes ago, blacknight7890 said:

My idea is that they will animate some of the official comic that takes place right after Wilson is removed from the throne, the one where he and Maxwell build the original portal. (Kinda like what they did with Maxwells short) Then it will transition to various shots of him surviving various horrors with the others as he becomes more beard and experienced, with shots of Charlie sprinkled in. Maybe show bits of each update cinematic too as things develop. During all of this he will be doing science, and possibly doing something that Charlie won't like. Oh and the dayewalker will be there at the end.

Of course they could go backwards and show his life before he got the knowledge from the radio, or they could go full lore with Wilson in the middle of it all. But, both require knowledge that I don't have

Both would have been interesting

I believe it will take place before Wilson entered the constant, before he interacted with Maxwell through the voxola radio. 

There's one part of the Winona conspiracy board that has yet to show up and that's the The exposition universelle et Internationale. Something happened there that made it worth putting on this board I think I have a hunch as to what it is. It might be something to do with the fire headline right beside it.

image.png.b8fd0d54b27b3509708e5aaa52de40eb.png

In the Wickerbottom short we see the plot point of Willow working for Maxwell/someone pop up. This part has yet to pay off in any animated short and I think it will happen in the next one. Wilson was the last to enter the constant so "One more to go" has to be referring to him. However,  we already know how Wilson entered the constant so this event won't show that. One thing it could show is how Willow entered, as we still do not have an answer for that.

image.png.5a940195bf99ba00bf7c3a748596dd57.png

Archived