Add Honeycomb and Nitre to Wilson crafts

Along with this rework, flint, boneshards, manure and many other resources have become a lot more renewable. However, it would be great if we could also craft some other things. Honeycomb is a very limited resource in the world and often times for Megabasers we have to turn bees up to tons just to get the amounts we need, or create another loot world. Even with the Beequeen crown, it only drops 4 per fight... so being able to craft some as Wilson would be fantastic, granted, it should be quite expensive, like maybe 10-20 honey and some stingers, but anything would be nice. Or even have the Beequeen crown drop more honeycombs, we just need something.

Nitre would also be a nice thing to craft seeming as you can craft gold from it and perhaps should be vice versa.

I'm sure there are others I could think of, but these are the main things that should be added in. 

Please I'll love you forever, Cammy.

23 hours ago, edulopes said:

i made an topic o about making nitre, is an great, Perfect idea on my eyes

Nitre is a bit more rare than flint late game, so it would be nice to craft some more yeah. Depends if they consider this idea though...

6 hours ago, Cvmoote said:

Nitre is a bit more rare than flint late game, so it would be nice to craft some more yeah. Depends if they consider this idea though...

for me they are equally painful to get a mass of :/

Not sure about honeycomb, but nitre sounds like alchemy. By this I mean nitre would be fitting, but honeycomb... I would prefer alternate way. Maybe a chance that in flowery areas bees could build a beehive?... 

Archived