Why is my Don't Starve Together Server-Blue?

While I don't know how to fix it I can see just from that picture that you live in a blue world. All day and all night and everything you see appears to be blue, like you, inside and outside. Blue, your house, with a blue little window, and everything is blue for you, yourself, and everybody around.

Hope this information is useful to someone who knows how to fix it.

too-many-mods.thumb.jpg.c32e0635c190dfb551483c1c1d96aa85.jpg

Seems quite the number of mods on that may conflict with one-another, especially since they could be out-ouf-date and thus prone to errors - KLei did a couple of modding modifications via last updates. As others mentioned above, uninstall all mods and then reinstall progressively, to see which might be at fault. My guess: some layering mod, like some seasonal filter one or something related to vision (any "see in dark" mod installed?) - or 2 such vision/layering mods conflicting, each with its own color palette, resulting in this blue hue.

9 hours ago, PandoPon said:

image.png.7587ebd1f0c33359c7d7ca6d69a1d743.png
Don't Starve.

Yeah, that was the owners hiccup to not die trying to figure out what was going on by starvation lol

10 hours ago, Cheggf said:

While I don't know how to fix it I can see just from that picture that you live in a blue world. All day and all night and everything you see appears to be blue, like you, inside and outside. Blue, your house, with a blue little window, and everything is blue for you, yourself, and everybody around.

Hope this information is useful to someone who knows how to fix it.

Lmfaooooo this is fantastic! Made me laugh 

5 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

too-many-mods.thumb.jpg.c32e0635c190dfb551483c1c1d96aa85.jpg

Seems quite the number of mods on that may conflict with one-another, especially since they could be out-ouf-date and thus prone to errors - KLei did a couple of modding modifications via last updates. As others mentioned above, uninstall all mods and then reinstall progressively, to see which might be at fault. My guess: some layering mod, like some seasonal filter one or something related to vision (any "see in dark" mod installed?) - or 2 such vision/layering mods conflicting, each with its own color palette, resulting in this blue hue.

Yeah it happened the third time we logged in which was odd to me, thank you for your possible help!

Archived