[Game Update] - 540053

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Added a safeguard for mods to help prevent crashes with bad modinfo data when trying to create a new world.
  • Fixed another case of players getting teleported off of a boat when lag compensation is active.
  • Fixed boats not moving when structures were placed at the edge of the boat.
  • Fixed a crash case with the Cozy Bunnyman pillow’s names.

View full update

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

"I'm fully drenched". due to showers. Just wanna play with friends for few days straight without update resetting public server. 

Maybe have a scheduled fixed for updates? every Monday and Friday? So we expect when is the doom of server.

Spoiler

"Play on your own server". "Host your own server". "The will do as they need to". warriors are gonna comment about it, I know. Do it, I'm ready.

• Shopcat 4
  • Sad Dupe 2
  • Potato Cup 1

Thx for the bug fixes.

1 hour ago, sunny91 said:

Just wanna play with friends for few days straight without update resetting public server. 

Some updates ago they added the option "host game" in the main menu, give it a chance XD.

Btw, how do you play "a few days straight" in public servers? Did endless servers come back?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dois raios said:

Some updates ago they added the option "host game" in the main menu, give it a chance XD.

People with crappy internet connection not really can give it a chance :C at best they could join a server and pray for not lagging. Same for weaker computers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Notecja said:

People with crappy internet connection not really can give it a chance :C at best they could join a server and pray for not lagging. Same for weaker computers.

It was a joke, I know that some people cant host their own servers

6 hours ago, dois raios said:

Its amazez me how unoptimized hosting world with caves is. Like, really man, I make a solo world with caves and it stars to lag after a year or so. Meanwhile, my PC can handle Fallout 4 pretty well.

On 1/26/2023 at 6:47 AM, Dragonboooorn said:

Its amazez me how unoptimized hosting world with caves is. Like, really man, I make a solo world with caves and it stars to lag after a year or so. Meanwhile, my PC can handle Fallout 4 pretty well.

Pretty sure caves are hosted online vs servers w just the surface shard are running that one locally. It would be nice if that could be changed to allow hosts with solid PCs to host both surface and caves (unless I'm wrong in how that works in which case please disregard my comment).