Who is running this server WHO IS RUNNING THE GOOFSQUAD

18 minutes ago, Primalflower said:

image.thumb.png.87202d091e08a077cf8c6e2136df75b9.png

This server has god tier connection to me, surely you must be somewhere disgustingly close. But I cannot join the server, it is password locked, but theres never anybody on. Who are you...

:willow:

But the real question is:

Are you prepared to face the multiple tests, trials, and life threatening perils that need to be gone through, to become a member of the sacred squad of goofs? Challenging yourself with situations that separate the regular goofs, from true soul bound goofs...!
After all the quests have been taken, then the password will be naturally revealed to you as a blessing from goof heaven, in the most...
jk, I hope you find the password. I don't know it either.

21 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

But the real question is:

Are you prepared to face the multiple tests, trials, and life threatening perils that need to be gone through, to become a member of the sacred squad of goofs? Challenging yourself with situations that separate the regular goofs, from true soul bound goofs...!
After all the quests have been taken, then the password will be naturally revealed to you as a blessing from goof heaven, in the most...
jk, I hope you find the password. I don't know it either.

my cousin tried the trials of the goof squad and once he came out he was never the same again...

12 hours ago, Primalflower said:

This server has god tier connection to me, surely you must be somewhere disgustingly close. But I cannot join the server, it is password locked, but theres never anybody on. Who are you...

Go and visit every home around you asking "is this the goof squad?" You're bound to find them eventually.

On 1/26/2023 at 9:01 AM, Primalflower said:

using Willow to ask maybe not the best idea but good luck

Archived