Because I think the redirection from aggro to maxwell should be removed

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

the question is what they can add to wendy and abi to be able to fight bosses that she cant tank or how can abi help wendy to harvest 1000 logs and grass

Her potions should stack with each other to make her better at bosses. Harvesting grass and logs isn't really impressive because pigs, bearger, orange amulet and lureplants exist. 

32 minutes ago, MrSoratori said:

The way you use it just came out as toxic behavior

We dont need it here x

Look buddy, I know I can use cage spell on any mob or situation, you know that attacking a frog causes massive aggro of all frogs even off screen. 
Casting a cage spell is too risky and you will probably die.
It's just a simple interpretation, I am not trying to be toxic, I just used an expression for something obvious...

On 11/17/2022 at 6:28 PM, SullyD said:

Look buddy, I know I can use cage spell on any mob or situation, you know that attacking a frog causes massive aggro of all frogs even off screen. 
Casting a cage spell is too risky and you will probably die.
It's just a simple interpretation, I am not trying to be toxic, I just used an expression for something obvious...

Duelists aren't AOE damage sources. They are bad at hordes and that's on purpose. If you don't want to risk using sneak or prison during a frog rain, then Maxwell is only as capable of dealing with it as a Wilson is. 

It's not that these people haven't played Maxwell or will only make his storage and then swap. It's that they understand what Maxwell is capable of as well as what he isn't capable of. 

58 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

And also, frog rain is a time event it's litteraly impossible to defeat it. I'm not sure what you expect from clones. 

i heard that the frog rain stops if the player/s kill a fixed ammount of frogs which isnt that hard if you sync their atacks

pd. Shadow sneak exists and can be used to help the duelist so i dont get the complains...

3 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i heard that the frog rain stops if the player/s kill a fixed ammount of frogs which isnt that hard if you sync their atacks

Unsure either. I assumed it dosen't from an old memory where I had oversized bunnymen farm that I used to kill frogs. I've never seen so many of them die and yet they kept on coming. 

6 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

Unsure either. I assumed it dosen't from an old memory where I had oversized bunnymen farm that I used to kill frogs. I've never seen so many of them die and yet they kept on coming. 

oh yeah, what i heard is that the count is only for players but im not sure since most of the time i just go to the caves or to moose goose set piece

9 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Do you know if it only stops if each player kills a fixed amount of frogs, or the amount needed to kill scales with amount of players? I remember fighting a frog rain head on as Woodie with an Abigail and even though we killed quite literally hundreds of frogs it just would not stop until about 5-6 minutes had passed. 

39 minutes ago, MadMatt said:

Do you know if it only stops if each player kills a fixed amount of frogs, or the amount needed to kill scales with amount of players? I remember fighting a frog rain head on as Woodie with an Abigail and even though we killed quite literally hundreds of frogs it just would not stop until about 5-6 minutes had passed. 

idk but the ones killed by abi dont count

i think mobs had their own counting that is higher that players but can confirm since i read this many time ago

10 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think mobs had their own counting that is higher that players but can confirm since i read this many time ago

Now I'm seriously curious. I'll go frog hunting and will tell you how it went later.

11 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Okay seems to be true. I killed 94 frogs and they stopped spawning. 

5 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

No I could not. I got bored from trying to get at least 1 frog rain even with them being set to tons.

I'm surprised there isn't a command to just summon one. A brief search says you need a mod or something to do that 

Archived