Should the duelist attack gem deers from klaus?

Should the duelist attack gem deers from klaus?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Should the duelist attack gem deers from klaus?

• yeah
    • nah

16 minutes ago, Loonytoony said:

You forgot to mention the fact that if Maxwell messes up even slightly during the fight he's going to be taking a lot of damage and he only has 75 hp unless he's wearing something like a marble suit at the time, he's kind screwed.

He also has to time his shadow prison to trap the darn thing to make sure he isn't going to become sliced up Maxwell sushi.

75hp is irrelevant in most situations once he gets a football helmet. It really becomes irrelevant in all situation except multiple sources of fire damage once he gets night armor.

Before today's update, I don't think it's hard to screw up against enraged Klaus. With the reduced shadow prison duration, you may be right.

1 minute ago, LDee said:

75hp is irrelevant in most situations once he gets a football helmet. It really becomes irrelevant in all situation except multiple sources of fire damage once he gets night armor.

Before today's update, I don't think it's hard to screw up against enraged Klaus. With the reduced shadow prison duration, you may be right.

Most sane people won't do enraged klaus regardless honestly. I do agree on the hp part though realistically speaking a player who is bad at survival is going to die regardless of if their Wilson or Maxwell but a player who's average to good is going to heal when their hp gets low and it's not like he's dying in a few hits with armor on.

16 hours ago, ADM said:

I wouldn’t want it for merms, they’re as basic followers as pigs to me.

I mean when you really think about it Webber and Wurt can talk to their followers so it would make far more sense for them than Wendy and Maxwell. While Wendy does seem to be able to communicate with Abigail on some level her quotes lead me to believe they don't 100% percent understand each other but I could be wrong and in Maxwell's case his minions seem to be very single minded in nature less so that he completely controls them and more so he crafts them with extreme purpose fight or gather.  

2 hours ago, Loonytoony said:

You forgot to mention the fact that if Maxwell messes up even slightly during the fight he's going to be taking a lot of damage and he only has 75 hp unless he's wearing something like a marble suit at the time, he's kind screwed.

Maxwell having 75 hp is irrelevant in Klaus' fight, unless you're fighting with no armor for some reason.

He also has to time his shadow prison to trap the darn thing to make sure he isn't going to become sliced up Maxwell sushi.

Maxwell has plenty of health to spare. It's okay if he messes a spell up. 

if duelists become exempt from the possibility of attacking the deer there's no reason why this shouldn't apply to all other followers (most notably abigail) and at that point why even have the deer and the enrage mechanic in the first place if there isn't an element of risk in the form of accidentally killing them anymore

Archived