The Shield of Terror and the Mask of Terror Should Buff Shadow Duelists.

There is not much to say but they are nightmare items too, they drop nightmare fuel when deconstructed and it makes sense since the twins seem to also be a nightmare-clockwork hybrid. In gameplay it would add some extra variety to Maxwell's loadout, maybe they should be teir 2 items.

(Found out the mask isn't a nightmare item, just the shield, but i kept the rest incase any changes to the item might be decided.)

Hey! As a bonus, wouldn't it be cool of Maxwell has some synergy with Willow, and could turn Bernie into large bernie for her no matter the sainity?

1 hour ago, Jakepeng99 said:

There is not much to say but they are nightmare items too, they drop nightmare fuel when deconstructed and it makes sense since the twins seem to also be a nightmare-clockwork hybrid. In gameplay it would add some extra variety to Maxwell's loadout, maybe they should be teir 2 items

It would Be cool and more equip for maxwell

Hey! As a bonus, wouldn't it be cool of Maxwell has some synergy with Willow, and could turn Bernie into large bernie for her no matter the sainity?

Bernie in the Shadow snare, or even Willow can burn Bernie with her lighter he would lose some durabilty bit but he would turn instantly

6 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

they drop nightmare fuel when deconstructed

The Mask of Terror doesn't drop nightmare fuel when deconstructed. I'm not sure if its recipe will be changed for this.

4 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Also another thing, how come staves don't work either? Amulets work. It wont effect gameplay much but it would be neat and make sense. I could see myself being really lazy and just fight with my lazy explorer. Maybe a teir 1 to be consistent.

I agree with you.

You can disagree with the mask, i found out it isn't a shadow item. But i still believe they should add the shield no matter what for consitency and variety in weapons, as it is proven that it is a nightmare item. Actually i will change the title to adjust.

Also yes willow needs love.

29 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

You can disagree with the mask, i found out it isn't a shadow item. But i still believe they should add the shield no matter what for consitency and variety in weapons, as it is proven that it is a nightmare item. Actually i will change the title to adjust.

I already use shield as reworked Maxwell. It's a cheap weapon and I don't need buffed clones for fights involving it. 

On raid bosses I don't use shield anyways, and for regular bosses I like to use thulecite club as cane/clone buff but switch to shield when I'm actually hitting boss. 

34 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

I already use shield as reworked Maxwell. It's a cheap weapon and I don't need buffed clones for fights involving it. 

On raid bosses I don't use shield anyways, and for regular bosses I like to use thulecite club as cane/clone buff but switch to shield when I'm actually hitting boss. 

The point is that it is a nightmare weapon so it would be consistent and add to Maxwell. Also, we all forgot about the bat bat. I am not sure what Klei counts as nightmare weapons, but they counted the chilled amulet, which doesn't need nightmare fuel and doesn't relate to shadows besides the little sainity loss.

12 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

The point is that it is a nightmare weapon so it would be consistent and add to Maxwell. Also, we all forgot about the bat bat. I am not sure what Klei counts as nightmare weapons, but they counted the chilled amulet, which doesn't need nightmare fuel and doesn't relate to shadows besides the little sainity loss.

And more that should Benefit Wanda too making another weapon available to her(well is worse than her clock but hey options)

39 minutes ago, edulopes said:

And more that should Benefit Wanda too making another weapon available to her(well is worse than her clock but hey options)

Wanda is strange, the only shadow items she buffs is her weapon, nightmare armor and the darksword. She ignoree allmother items, such as bone items and thulicite. So this shouldn't affect her.(Plz Klei don't buff Wanda11!!1)

6 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Wanda is strange, the only shadow items she buffs is her weapon, nightmare armor and the darksword. She ignoree allmother items, such as bone items and thulicite. So this shouldn't affect her.(Plz Klei don't buff Wanda11!!1)

bone itens would not make( in my eyes) a diference, thulicite, i think the tencacles should get her buff, and if the eye is considerate shado item, nothing more than just, an trade off on damage for the absolute defence and tank wanda, a new way to play her, and i am all for it new ways to play caracters

9 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Maxwell goggles

MAXWELL GAMMING GOGGLES:wilson_love:

MEATGOOD's Art Thread! - [Don't Starve] Art, Music & Lore - Klei  Entertainment Forums

}
well even in heated arguments we need to be a little civilized, in the end we all want the same thing but in diferent eyes and arguments, an better game

9 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

Wasn't meant to be taken seriously but I understand you have your Maxwell goggles on and can't make a decision that isn't blinded by bias. :wilson_goodjob:

probably will miss some of those arguments with you specially

15 hours ago, BB Marioni said:

Would actually love to be able to wear eye helm+ backpack as I'm not much of a fan of bone helm as an armor, nor thulecite.

But the eyehelmask is made of meat and milk, the shield is indeed made of gears and fuel.

10 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

All other amulets contain nightmare fuel. Maybe Klei doesn't want the chilled amulet to be special. In addition, the ice staff is also the only staff without fuel.

2 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Good point. Wanda should deal bonus damage with everything that buffs Maxwell's duelists.

Good luck having bônus damage o turible, ver passíve is counted on weapons only :)

and turible is not an Shadow weapon, the tentacles are

I dont mind her being able to use eye shield

What if

What if Maxwell is more skilled than Wanda. I don't know klei plz don't make bone armor Wanda.

Bone armor doesn't deal damage. I mean her existing perk of more damage with shadow weapons should affect all shadow weapons.

And why are you so opposed to buffing Wanda?

Archived