Make Enlightened Crown be closed by default.

Everytime you load the server, enter or leave the caves, or equip the Enlightened Crown, it opens its menu for adding Spores/Crown Shards. There is a mod called Concealed Crown that fixes this behavior so it's closed until you want to open it, which is how it should work in my opinion.

There's a function that Klei had added to the code, but they never really made it happen. Like, after closing it would stay closed till opened kinda thing I heard? It really feels super silly of them to let it stay open at all times, and I feel like there should be a number of complaints now about it being really annoying to people who has the crown. Klei, pls. Only a number of us has ever gotten the crown and we don't like it being that way.

I agree. I've made a couple requests/suggestions for Enlightened Crown/Sea Fishing Rod to be closed by Default over the last year, but nothing has changed.
The Enlightened Crown Mod only closes the graphic of the Enlightened Crown being open, but when navigating the UI with a controller, the Cursor Selection still falls into the Enlightened Crown Inventory, which basically makes the Mod useless. 

Archived